Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by Kat »

oh yessss i'm extremely new and thanks for the "zenny" :?: i'm lost for words
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Kat wrote:oh yessss i'm extremely new and thanks for the "zenny" :?: i'm lost for words
its the monay system here you can buy stuff in the shps with it. the "zenny" is from a game called black tiger, ragnarok (the game where i gathered most of the images here) uses a coin called a "zeny"
Kat
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by Kat »

yeah i noticed those things when i first registered not too long ago. I see how this is working a tad. Well at least i have something to do!
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Kat wrote:yeah i noticed those things when i first registered not too long ago. I see how this is working a tad. Well at least i have something to do!
i spend most of my time here, i dont play ultima online much anymore :(
Kat
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by Kat »

i still do play uo. i don't have any friends in it though but that's okay i have 3 houses and a lot of junk. i play when i've got absolutely nothing to do.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Kat wrote:i still do play uo. i don't have any friends in it though but that's okay i have 3 houses and a lot of junk. i play when i've got absolutely nothing to do.
most of the people i knew i havent seen in ages :(
Kat
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by Kat »

i've been doing T maps by myself lately. I did a level 5 by myself and 2 earth ele's which was kind of funny. I also clobbered an ancient wyrm with lots of earth ele's it only took me about 10 minutes too. I have not played with anyone in ages. But i don't seem to mind. If someone comes along and asks for help, i'll help. But i just keep to myself in that game.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Kat wrote:i've been doing T maps by myself lately. I did a level 5 by myself and 2 earth ele's which was kind of funny. I also clobbered an ancient wyrm with lots of earth ele's it only took me about 10 minutes too. I have not played with anyone in ages. But i don't seem to mind. If someone comes along and asks for help, i'll help. But i just keep to myself in that game.
you dont have to keep to yourself here :) i dont even remember combat :shock: i just make some stuff here and there
Kat
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by Kat »

i basically have nothing else to do.... other than going to the store. I still know my combat. I go kill paragonn daemons sometimes and i have quite a few artifacts. I grow over 100 plants at a time for thorns. Nothing too interesting though. Just to pass the time.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Kat wrote:i basically have nothing else to do.... other than going to the store. I still know my combat. I go kill paragonn daemons sometimes and i have quite a few artifacts. I grow over 100 plants at a time for thorns. Nothing too interesting though. Just to pass the time.
well if you want there is quite a bit o readin here sometimes! and why so many thorns?
Kat
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by Kat »

Well i have over 10k in thorns right now. I can't really say why I do it but i do. I have a vendor and sell them occasionally. Maybe i'm doing it because i just like to say that i have over 10k in thorns. 8) Yep i do like reading so there is a plus.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Kat wrote:Well i have over 10k in thorns right now. I can't really say why I do it but i do. I have a vendor and sell them occasionally. Maybe i'm doing it because i just like to say that i have over 10k in thorns. 8) Yep i do like reading so there is a plus.
i think you just want to say you have 10k in thorns :P
Kat
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by Kat »

i have 10k thorns
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Kat wrote:i have 10k thorns
hehe
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Okay that whole conversation just went straight over my head. I hope you're talking about computer stuff because I don't know anyone who really grows thorns. :shock:

Oh and hi Kat, I'm fluffy.