Are there any MODs you want installed?

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Kat
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by Kat »

hi, yeah lots of people play UO. I think i 'v ebeen playing for ... 64 months or something like that .. but i'm not addicted and refuse to be. Right Dave?
Kat
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by Kat »

Right, okay. I hope all is well and stuff. Take care.
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by jennifer stambersky »

Kat wrote:hi, yeah lots of people play UO. I think i 'v ebeen playing for ... 64 months or something like that .. but i'm not addicted and refuse to be. Right Dave?
do i hear a hint of denial
Kat
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by Kat »

no. i was only joking around. I don't play all that often i have a daughter i am pretty busy with.
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Kat wrote:no. i was only joking around. I don't play all that often i have a daughter i am pretty busy with.
awwwwwe a little girl! how old is she?? i have 2 boys 9 and 1 they are my world too as well as my husband. i have been with him for 12 years now :shock:
Kat
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by Kat »

My daughter is 6. She is my life and my best friend. We do everything together. I am divorced.
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

im sorry to hear that.. :cry: how long have you been devorced?
Kat
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by Kat »

I've been going through lawyers for almost 5 years. I just settled it completely 3 days ago. I get my divorce certificate in 2 weeks :cry:
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Kat wrote:I've been going through lawyers for almost 5 years. I just settled it completely 3 days ago. I get my divorce certificate in 2 weeks :cry:
I'm sorry to hear that. Divorce is crappy business. I know I had one and my ex husband was a real jerk who tried to take everything including all my art supplies so I couldn't work, can you imagine?
I'll never trust a latin man again in my life.
I hope you make it through this okay.
I know it doesn't seem like it but in the long run it will probably be for the best.
Kat
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by Kat »

oh yeah it is for the best. i cannot live with him if i wanted to survive. He took everything away from me. Except my daughter. ya know that crap? But my daughter (Samantha) is happy with me anyways. We just stick together. Ex shows up on special occasions only. My dad is also his boss at work :shock:
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Kat wrote:oh yeah it is for the best. i cannot live with him if i wanted to survive. He took everything away from me. Except my daughter. ya know that crap? But my daughter (Samantha) is happy with me anyways. We just stick together. Ex shows up on special occasions only. My dad is also his boss at work :shock:
Oh wow is that awkward?
It's none of my business but whose idea was it to break up?
The only reason I ask is that when the guy wants to take everything it's usually because he didn't want the divorce and he's trying to punish you.
Kat
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by Kat »

I wish.. but unfortunately.. it was my fault that he has everything. I told him that he can take everything as long as i get full custody of my daughter. So he did take everything. BUT he decided to fight back in custody battle because he grandmother was putting him up to it. so I eventually got a dryer and a love seat. He has most of the rest. I did take all my kitchen things too though. I also basically have full custody of my daughter even though it is joint now. But he rarely sees her. We were just not meant to be. We were completely different people going different ways. Looooong story. I'm glad it is over.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

I sure know that feeling!
Like I said , it all gets much better over time.

This board will be great for you! It's got fun things, super nice people and all age ranges which is fun.
I'm glad you joined to hang out with us. Post a lot, get cyber rich, blog your ass off, get a pet and buy stuff.
Strangely enough it makes me feel productive! :lol:
Kat
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by Kat »

cool :D i'm usually pretty quiet and do not really speak to a lot of people here at home. But this can be fun. It is hard however when everyone knows eachother and i don't but that all comes in time
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Kat wrote:cool :D i'm usually pretty quiet and do not really speak to a lot of people here at home. But this can be fun. It is hard however when everyone knows eachother and i don't but that all comes in time
No kidding. I didn't know anyone here but Dave...so since there's so few members it doesn't take long to get to know people.
I'm gonna split for a bit!
Talk to you later!