Some of my favorite songs

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:
kurt culler wrote:
I'm glad that you like the Dandy Warhols. The Veronica Mars tv show that uses the We Used to Be Friends song as its theme is one of my favorite tv shows.

My favorite Alice In chains song is No Excuses.
I'm downloading No Excuses as I type.
Actually I really liked your whole list of songs.
Glad to hear it. I've actually got over 13000 mp3s, most of which were ripped off of cds that I own. Others came from iTunes and from people like Dave who loaned me some. I have all sorts of songs and it sort of depends what I'm in the mood for.

I will sometimes listen to the Digital Music on my cable and they will play songs from groups that haven't hit it big at all and don't get airplay on regular radio stations. Some of those songs are realllllly good.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote: Glad to hear it. I've actually got over 13000 mp3s, most of which were ripped off of cds that I own. Others came from iTunes and from people like Dave who loaned me some. I have all sorts of songs and it sort of depends what I'm in the mood for.

I will sometimes listen to the Digital Music on my cable and they will play songs from groups that haven't hit it big at all and don't get airplay on regular radio stations. Some of those songs are realllllly good.
I listen to digital music on my cable as well, what genre do you listen to?
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:
kurt culler wrote: Glad to hear it. I've actually got over 13000 mp3s, most of which were ripped off of cds that I own. Others came from iTunes and from people like Dave who loaned me some. I have all sorts of songs and it sort of depends what I'm in the mood for.

I listen to digital music on my cable as well, what genre do you listen to?
usually either alternative, rock, pop, or hits. I'll flip around if I don't lke the particular song thatis being played
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

the alice in chains mtv unplugged is now on the server in AAC format as well as mp3, if you download it and you cant play it, tell me and i will remove the copy protection.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I'm not a big fan of either group, but I just finished listening to Vermilion Pt. 2 by Slipknot and Jerk It Out by the Caesars and really like both songs.

I can't think of any other Slipknot songs that I like. There are a couple by the Caesars, but they aren't quite as good.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

kurt culler wrote:I'm not a big fan of either group, but I just finished listening to Vermilion Pt. 2 by Slipknot and Jerk It Out by the Caesars and really like both songs.

I can't think of any other Slipknot songs that I like. There are a couple by the Caesars, but they aren't quite as good.
And now just for contrast, I'm listening to Pachelbel's Canon in D which I also enjoy quite a bit
korman93
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by korman93 »

My favorite song is Enemy by Creed and any of Simple Plan's, Fozzy's,or Linkin Park's song.
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

korman93 wrote:My favorite song is Enemy by Creed and any of Simple Plan's, Fozzy's,or Linkin Park's song.
booooooooooooooooooooo jk :D , i all time favorite song is ludacris's "WELCOME TO ATLANTA"!!!!!
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

azianboi044 wrote:
korman93 wrote:My favorite song is Enemy by Creed and any of Simple Plan's, Fozzy's,or Linkin Park's song.
booooooooooooooooooooo jk :D , i all time favorite song is ludacris's "WELCOME TO ATLANTA"!!!!!
boo on you, your the only one here that posts alot that listens to more r&b then rock
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:
azianboi044 wrote:
boo on you, your the only one here that posts alot that listens to more r&b then rock
not only me try julia and sofia, HA, rap and r&B are the SHIZ -NIT!
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I really like Simple Plan and have quite a few of their songs. I also like Linkin Park, though I got a little burned out on them after hearing their songs over and over and over... Creed is okay, though they don't seem to be in the limelight as much right now. I don't think I've ever heard of Fozzy's
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

azianboi044 wrote:
havent seen them post here alot :(
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:
azianboi044 wrote:
havent seen them post here alot :(
Yeah where did they go?
I also love Linkin Park but I think I burned myself out on them by playing it too much which happens.
Although I play Queen a lot and that hasn't really happened.
I also like this band called Supertramp but they're really old.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

im sick of asking them to come here, i guess they dont care :(
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:im sick of asking them to come here, i guess they dont care :(
They're young girls in the throes of hormones..it's all about the boys.
It's not that they don't care.
I'm sure of it.

I'd like to add that I'm here because people in general scare me. There's too many mean ones out there.