aLL M0sT 18

This forum is to jibber and jabber
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:i didnt have any problems with her while i was there. you should have seen things that happened between me and ricky.
HAVe you seen things between julia and sofia, punch punch slap bite pull hair pull hair bitre, blood reapeat.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

azianboi044 wrote:
Psychotic_Carp wrote:i didnt have any problems with her while i was there. you should have seen things that happened between me and ricky.
HAVe you seen things between julia and sofia, punch punch slap bite pull hair pull hair bitre, blood reapeat.
You could make a video game out of that and make a ton of money. It might be bigger than that game where you pulled your opponent's spine out of their body :twisted:
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by jennifer stambersky »

are you guys talking about that other post you go to or something from real life a the comic book store????????
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

jennifer stambersky wrote:are you guys talking about that other post you go to or something from real life a the comic book store????????
tommy things siblings fighting is abnormal. i dont think he understands the things that ahppened with me and ricky
sophiacated
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by sophiacated »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:
jennifer stambersky wrote:are you guys talking about that other post you go to or something from real life a the comic book store????????
tommy things siblings fighting is abnormal. i dont think he understands the things that ahppened with me and ricky
But do u truly hate ricky... n0o! julia needs to kno how to fukkin respect my boundaries, and my shyte... nto to take it and hide it or say it belongs to her friends... or that she bought it and threw away the shopping bag and receipt!
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

k0rean_babi_phat wrote:
But do u truly hate ricky... n0o! julia needs to kno how to fukkin respect my boundaries, and my shyte... nto to take it and hide it or say it belongs to her friends... or that she bought it and threw away the shopping bag and receipt!
not going to happen
sophiacated
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by sophiacated »

Hmmm..... What and where shoul my next tattoo be? this time I want it to show! not like how i have mah first one... I wa thinking chinese symbols down my bakk............... fo sure imma get a rose, aquarius sign, tinkerbell, more hcinese symbols in the future... thoses were the only ones in mind rii now.... i think i want Spring love in chinese on my neck in the bakk tho like lil..... spring bc i l0ove spring and i met ruben during the spring... well kinda march 9 lolz teheeh!
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

k0rean_babi_phat wrote:
Psychotic_Carp wrote:
u both need to, and learn to respect ur elders.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

k0rean_babi_phat wrote:Hmmm..... What and where shoul my next tattoo be? this time I want it to show! not like how i have mah first one... I wa thinking chinese symbols down my bakk............... fo sure imma get a rose, aquarius sign, tinkerbell, more hcinese symbols in the future... thoses were the only ones in mind rii now.... i think i want Spring love in chinese on my neck in the bakk tho like lil..... spring bc i l0ove spring and i met ruben during the spring... well kinda march 9 lolz teheeh!

i think you should not get any more tatoos
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

i love tatoos but i am a big wimp im to scard to it...and i can not think of anything great to taoos on myself!!
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

jennifer stambersky wrote:i love tatoos but i am a big wimp im to scard to it...and i can not think of anything great to taoos on myself!!
I love tattoos. I have 2 of them! 8)
They don't really hurt and it really depends on where you get them. If you get them over bonier areas, like hands and feet, it's a little touchy. I have a small one on my left hip and one that wraps around my left wrist.
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

wow how kool do you have any pics of them?/
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

jennifer stambersky wrote:wow how kool do you have any pics of them?/
I don't but I can take them! Give me a day!
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

ok great thanks s o much i can not wait to see the one on your wrist
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

jennifer stambersky wrote:ok great thanks s o much i can not wait to see the one on your wrist
I love the one on my wrist partly because I helped design it. It took Michael 3 hours to ink it but it was worth it. I'll definitely get you pics. It's just black ink in a tribal sense but the movement of the imagery is about positive energy.