aLL M0sT 18

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:I wish I could say I'm sure I'll be going to Chicago, which weekend is it?
August 5,6,7
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Yech, Bryan Johnson emailed me and said he'd be here July 31st for a week.....HOWEVER he wasn't sure he was going to do the trip.
I'll try finding out if he was serious.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:Yech, Bryan Johnson emailed me and said he'd be here July 31st for a week.....HOWEVER he wasn't sure he was going to do the trip.
Who is Bryan Johnson? Just someone you know from the states? or does he work at View Askew or something.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote:
fluffy wrote:Yech, Bryan Johnson emailed me and said he'd be here July 31st for a week.....HOWEVER he wasn't sure he was going to do the trip.
Who is Bryan Johnson? Just someone you know from the states? or does he work at View Askew or something.
He directed and acted in Vulgar, a View Askew film and I met him the at the last two Cons and then when I went to Redbank New Jersey to by Scott's car, Bryan took care of that transaction.
He's writing a comic book now called Karney put out by IDW.

The thing about Bryan is he often says he's going to come here and then doesn't.
The other thing is that he'll be staying in town , not at my house, with his brother so I don't necessarily have to be here the whole time.
sophiacated
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by sophiacated »

i give attitude bc i do and.... how cum u cant say it to my face but u can announce it on here w/e dont care. i do wat i want at least i dont go off doing drugs and drink like j.... i mean that is totally past me...
mom didnt pay attention when i used to ge high and drunk alll the time 24/7 but now that i dont i a bad kid... WTF???? :?:
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

?

anger leads to the dark side
sophiacated
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by sophiacated »

lolz so what are you guys up to out there