fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote:
fluffy wrote:
azianboi044 wrote:
who cant weigh more than 100 pounds?
He's talking about ME and he's saying I'm skinny and I should stop complaining that I eat too much! 8)
Out of curiosity, how tall are you?

My dinner tonight was two Arby Melts and a brownie. Lunch was a ham and cheese sandwich, carrots, a banana, a few chips and a cookie.
I think I'm 5'9" or 5' 10"...I'm not sure. I had pizza for dinner tonight and I haven't gone after the cake yet.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:
kurt culler wrote:
Out of curiosity, how tall are you?
I think I'm 5'9" or 5' 10"...I'm not sure. I had pizza for dinner tonight and I haven't gone after the cake yet.
I'm around 5'10" also, so we're about the same height (and age :D ). That's cool. I bought a couple of frozen pizzas that were on sale and will try them out later this week. They were only a buck, so if I don't like them it doesn't matter a whole lot. I think pizza should be one of the basic food groups :P
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

and I'm betting that you get to 1000 posts before I get to 200, unless I get a good run going here
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote:and I'm betting that you get to 1000 posts before I get to 200, unless I get a good run going here
Well I'd have to have one hell of a run to beat you!
Sometimes I have pizza twice a week. I confess. :shock:
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:
kurt culler wrote:and I'm betting that you get to 1000 posts before I get to 200, unless I get a good run going here
Well I'd have to have one hell of a run to beat you!
Sometimes I have pizza twice a week. I confess. :shock:
There are some really good pizza places around where I live. I get deep dish slices from Mr. C's deli about once or twice a week. I think about the best pizza I've ever had is the deep dish pizza from King's Pizza. I'll also admit to really liking the deep dish pizza from Little Caesars.

You might get the since that I prefer deep dish to round pizza and you would be right, but round pizza can be pretty good too.

mmmmmm.... pizza
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote: There are some really good pizza places around where I live. I get deep dish slices from Mr. C's deli about once or twice a week. I think about the best pizza I've ever had is the deep dish pizza from King's Pizza. I'll also admit to really liking the deep dish pizza from Little Caesars.

You might get the since that I prefer deep dish to round pizza and you would be right, but round pizza can be pretty good too.

mmmmmm.... pizza
Well if I hadn't already pigged out on it tonight you would have successfully made me go eat more. I never made it to the cake although I can hear it calling my name.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:
kurt culler wrote: There are some really good pizza places around where I live. I get deep dish slices from Mr. C's deli about once or twice a week. I think about the best pizza I've ever had is the deep dish pizza from King's Pizza. I'll also admit to really liking the deep dish pizza from Little Caesars.

mmmmmm.... pizza
Well if I hadn't already pigged out on it tonight you would have successfully made me go eat more. I never made it to the cake although I can hear it calling my name.
Calling your name is okay, as long as it doesn't sprout legs and start walking around the kitchen....

<The push for 200, coming soon>
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote:
Calling your name is okay, as long as it doesn't sprout legs and start walking around the kitchen....
Or look like this when it calls my name...

I see you might be going for that push.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

For those of you who might be concerned about the unwholesome cake, I gave what was left of it away yesterday morning. No one seems to have gotten sick lol Thank God!!
I finished off the leftover pizza, went through a round of beef tacos and it looks like chicken ceasar salad for dinner tonight.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

now im wanting some tacos :(
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:For those of you who might be concerned about the unwholesome cake, I gave what was left of it away yesterday morning. No one seems to have gotten sick lol Thank God!!
I finished off the leftover pizza, went through a round of beef tacos and it looks like chicken ceasar salad for dinner tonight.
I don't like tacos or most other mexican food. I do like the steak and chicken quesadillas from Taco Bell, though. I cooked up the second of the frozen pizzas I bought the other day. They weren't that good so I won't be getting any more. I'll stick to Mr. C's or Little Caesar for my pizza for now.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:now im wanting some tacos :(
I'm fairly sure that they have Taco Bells in New Baltimore, so maybe you should make a run for the border (and then later make a run for the ... :P
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

kurt culler wrote:
I'm fairly sure that they have Taco Bells in New Baltimore, so maybe you should make a run for the border (and then later make a run for the ... :P
they have one five miles away but i had a pizza already, so i cant go and do that :(
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:
kurt culler wrote:
they have one five miles away but i had a pizza already, so i cant go and do that :(

hah, so we talk about pizza and you get pizza and now fluffy talks about tacos.... hmmm.. I wonder what she'll talk about next. well, if your craving holds, maybe lunch or dinner tomorrow, you can have tacos
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

kurt culler wrote:

hah, so we talk about pizza and you get pizza and now fluffy talks about tacos.... hmmm.. I wonder what she'll talk about next. well, if your craving holds, maybe lunch or dinner tomorrow, you can have tacos
i probably will :P