hello all

This forum is to jibber and jabber
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by jennifer stambersky »

just click on everything to explore. its a fantastic post. i have fun with it.
s3xy_k0rean_babi22
Reader
Reader

BLAH...BLAH....BLAH!

Post by s3xy_k0rean_babi22 »

heyy tommi...that babi reallie looks like you!.....haha.....but seriously..it does >.<.....n3wais.....itz reallie x-mas....me n' my lil' brotha stayin up n' now itz midnite which means itz actually x-mas!.....YAY!...so0o0o happi!....^_^....so how'z everybody been?!..n' dave...y r u stealing money (zennys) from ur lil' brotha..now he'z on a "strike"...(don't ask...i dunno whut that means either)...haha....so wutz new?!...me?...nuttin...jus the same old shyte...different dai....dave...question...how'd u show sophia how to do her html thingys so she can personalize her page on xanga..cuz i have no clue n' i dun wanna pai n3thing for sumthing sophia can do for free..so HELP!!!!!.....haha....i'm talking to u rite now on aim...hehe...funni!.....well take kare everyone!....n' have fun on x-mas!...muahz!!!!
Love alwais n' foreva,
ur fav KiNky Ch!nKy
i <3 B@nAn@s!!!
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Re: BLAH...BLAH....BLAH!

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

s3xy_k0rean_babi22 wrote:heyy tommi...that babi reallie looks like you!.....haha.....but seriously..it does >.<.....n3wais.....itz reallie x-mas....me n' my lil' brotha stayin up n' now itz midnite which means itz actually x-mas!.....YAY!...so0o0o happi!....^_^....so how'z everybody been?!..n' dave...y r u stealing money (zennys) from ur lil' brotha..now he'z on a "strike"...(don't ask...i dunno whut that means either)...haha....so wutz new?!...me?...nuttin...jus the same old shyte...different dai....dave...question...how'd u show sophia how to do her html thingys so she can personalize her page on xanga..cuz i have no clue n' i dun wanna pai n3thing for sumthing sophia can do for free..so HELP!!!!!.....haha....i'm talking to u rite now on aim...hehe...funni!.....well take kare everyone!....n' have fun on x-mas!...muahz!!!!
Love alwais n' foreva,
ur fav KiNky Ch!nKy
sucks to be tommy :P he wanted to spam to get the gift card so i deleted one of his posts and it threw him into the negatives :P if sophia has a question about html she can ask in the tutorial forum and i will try to exp[laine to her how to do it

merry x-mas to you to :)
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

well christmas moring was filled to say the least. last night my 9 year old son would not go to bed. i thought he was asleep and i got out all the gifts. then he came running out whle i was setting up.i quickly shut out the lights so he couldnt see anything. later. after i was all done i shook some jingle bells loud and hard while my husband jumped up and down upstairs as if reindeer landed on the roof. then i yelled oh oh ohhh merry xmas! in a very merry santa voice. well in the morning (after hours of waiting for my kids to wake up) they opened there gifts.my 1 year old took forever in fact never finished because he kept playing with everything. i put the last of his stuff back in the closet for easter. he was happy enough. but my 9 year old well he was none to happy. very spoiled indeed. cried over everything! he said that he heard santa say merry xmas last night. when i asked him what he sounded like he said he sounded like me :( o well so i not an impressionest. well now its all over i guess he is happy now. he is grounded though until he can show some gratitude. hope all is good for everyone else! verry merry xmas!
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

you grounded him on christmas :(
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

if you acted the way he did xmas morning i would ground you to! he was very ungrateful. big cring baby! but he is ungrounded now he is earning back his privlidges :)~
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

i got a new game from my hubby for x mas harvest moon. so far i have no idea how to play. anyone know of it. pleeeease let me know what to do. so far its a very boring game
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

isnt it a RPG?
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

i have a no idea?? not a clue???
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

wich harvest moon was it?
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

a wonderful life
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

jennifer stambersky wrote:a wonderful life
its an economics game like animal crossing sorta, i have not played it
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

MAYBE THE NExT TIme YOU Come AND SEE ME WE COULD PLAY IT TOGETHER AND CHECK IT OUT sorry about the caps
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

jennifer stambersky wrote:MAYBE THE NExT TIme YOU Come AND SEE ME WE COULD PLAY IT TOGETHER AND CHECK IT OUT sorry about the caps
maybe if i can get my body motivated :P
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

lately i have to realy push myself to do the simplest things... i think im getting more and more lazy. i have a bit of goraphobia and im always worried it may get worse