hello all

This forum is to jibber and jabber
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

hello all

Post by jennifer stambersky »

just sayin hi on the new board hope all is well. i have your gift dave so lets get together k
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Re: hello all

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

just sayin hi on the new board hope all is well. i have your gift dave so lets get together k
i dont have your gift :( why? because i dont know what to get you yet :(
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

hello, my internet is not letting me sign on so im posting from my brothers house. i want to getogether soon. i will have to call you on the phone if my service is not fixed soon. i will work on it tonight. well i miss you and hope to hear from you soon. take care i hope all is well. from jennifer
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

i have your gift i will try to stop by next weekend to drop it off (not this weekend)
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

my computer is still broke. im using my brothers still. they are saying that it may be my drivers or my nic cards??? whatever i just want my computer back. maybe its time to buy a new one ay? well if so i may have to wait til we get are taxes back. take care call my the day your coming or i will call you the night before ok. huggies
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

ill stop by before xmas, my gift wont do any good after :( you do need a new computer but what happened to your computer exactly?
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

well it started not opening pages or doing so slowly. then it would not sign on when i looked into the problem it showed me that there were 3 net cards when there should only say one. well the other ones would not go away no matter what we did. we erased everything off the computer and started from scartch and it still kept appearing. also it would not stop freezing up no matter what we did. everytime we booted up it would freeze on us. its almost 8 years old. jon is buying a new one today. what did you buy me??? :o i cant wait to see you. so not this saterday but the next one?? the 18th right? let me know. i will call you tonight and let you know if we got a new puter. take care! huggies!!
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

yes the 18th and im not telling :P
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

nice bible! and thanks for the rosery. neato. i enjoy posting its been something little to brighten my day. i have been so busy doing for others i do not get much time to myself. well i will see you soon. thanks agian!
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

your welcome ma'am :)
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

im so happy! im so happy!! im so happy!!! yeah!!!!!!! the inspector came and went and we passed!!!! now the city is off our back!!! doin a dance havin a little spaz! whooo hooo! finaly i can get back to normal. phew. now im off to go shopping at meijer! we so need food! my fridge look like a sorry ass thing. talk to you soon. bye :lol:
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

congrats ma'am :) good to hear it went well :)
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

i so can not wait till christmas morning! im so excited to see my childrens faces. THEY ARE GOING TO BE SO HAPPY! i just ogt done wrapping there gifts. phew i took me almost a week! i love this time of year. though there are way to many people on the road. everywhere i drive there is a trafic jam. i hate that! i have to say how proud i am to know dave he did such a great job on this posty thingy. i am always amazed with what he does. your the best dave! well until we meet agian! bye
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

i has a great time last night dave! we are the camps. i hope we get to do that agian soon. i wnet to bed right after you left last night. shelly and john stayed up til 1am or so talking. this morning i woke up early and went to see my friend sing at her church. she was awesome. she has degrees in dance and acting and stuff. she is currenly studing to be and instructer of somekind. i love her. she is so very talented and beautiful. i talked to john about shelly being mean to me and he said just what i thought. that i am thinned skined and i cant take a joke. well ok whatever. so after church i went to my aunt for christmas dinner with the family. it was great until my brother got drunk and my cousin start smoking POT! i was very upset about it and left early. i am home now. the computer is doing so so. i know i am going to have to break down and buy a new one. im still going to wait till this one is donefor. take care talk to you soon ok. huggies
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

Hello to you all! Merry Christmas too. Well I am all new to this so if anyone has any tips for me about everything, please help me out.