I present to you Legend of the Green Dragon

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:
fluffy wrote:Oh great another RPG! How am I going to have time to figure this stuff out?
its not too hard to figure out, are you a game addict yet?
I've got to admit that I've become somewhat addicted to LOTGD. I wake up during the night usually anyway, but now I get up to use my 2-8am game day and then go back to bed. :-)
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Building the house doesn't have anything to do with rising in rank, I don't think.
When you do the automatic fighting do you do it to the end?
Or only for certain rounds ?
I worry about that because there's a point where I'll use my regeneration or fist of earth.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

I really liked the automatic fighting when I was dead. Since it had no special features I just wanted to get it over with.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:Building the house doesn't have anything to do with rising in rank, I don't think.
I worry about that because there's a point where I'll use my regeneration or fist of earth.
I'll do it for 5 rounds, usually, until I have a big enough lead that I'm confident I'll win and then I do it until the end. If it is close, I'll do single round fighting.

Congrats on reaching level 10. I'm about 1100 experience points away from challenging for level 12, but I'm doing pretty well in saving my gold right now. I'm planning on either maxing out my weapons and armor or putting money toward the house, or both. I'm also up to 10 gems so I should be able to get a stallion soon or make payments toward the house.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

fluffy wrote:Building the house doesn't have anything to do with rising in rank, I don't think.
you can chose 5,10 or until the end
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

I tried the automatic fighting and it was fun, but the whole game is fun really.
I bought a gelding for 10 gems, which I'm very happy with.
I figure if I make 1000 gold payment each time I play for the house it should be done in no time.

I got another letter from Aurador about joining his clan and it felt great to say I'm already in the MASK clan. I don't like that guy, for some reason.

He's probably a mormon who thinks getting a girl for his clan is like claiming her for his wife.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:I really liked the automatic fighting when I was dead. Since it had no special features I just wanted to get it over with.
you've still got to be careful, though, because you can still flee if you get into a bad match. It will cost you davor, but if you have enough favor, you can restore your soul points and have another go at getting to 100 so you can be resurrected
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:I tried the automatic fighting and it was fun, but the whole game is fun really.
I bought a gelding for 10 gems, which I'm very happy with.
I figure if I make 1000 gold payment each time I play for the house it should be done in no time.

I got another letter from Aurador about joining his clan and it felt great to say I'm already in the MASK clan. I don't like that guy, for some reason.

He's probably a mormon who thinks getting a girl for his clan is like claiming her for his wife.
He sent a couple of rude emails to me earlier about asking to be killed and that I should read the manual to find out about the Inn, but he sent me another email this morning apologizing for his rudeness and asking me to join his clan that he was forming. I accepted his apology and declined the clan offer.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Oh I am so sad. I got killed twice and I still had 6 more fights to play. :cry:
I blame it all on that automatic fighting. :cry:
There's no way I would have died the second time! :cry:
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:Oh I am so sad. I got killed twice and I still had 6 more fights to play. :cry:
I blame it all on that automatic fighting. :cry:
There's no way I would have died the second time! :cry:
ouch, that stinks. I've tried to be pretty careful to avoid dying and have visited the bank quite a bit. I'm up to level 12 now and have almost 10000 gold in the bank and 11 gems. I'm building my house in Romar and am debating increasing my weaponry and armor or paying down the mortgage. I think I'll just leave it in the bank for a little while
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I wonder if Tommy is planning to join our clan
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

What level of weaponry are you using? Do you upgrade?
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:What level of weaponry are you using? Do you upgrade?
I think I'm at level 12 Attack and Level 11 Defense right now. I've been upgrading as I go along, trying to skip a level here and there since you lose a bit on the trade-in. I was thinking of saving up enough so I could go straight to level 15 attack and defense since that is the highest available. How about you?
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

I have level 9 attack and defense. I was trying to upgrade as I go along, I was just wondering what happens if you don't upgrade.
I know it's harder to defend yourself, I was just wondering if it was significant.
I'll probably get level 10 for both and maybe skip everyother if it's possible.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

About your weapons, I have 10 attack, and 9 defense and I'm level 11 so I can't really find that there is a significant difference.
It's good that you put in a gem shop but I sure can't afford them.
Does it make any difference how long it takes you to pay off your house?