I present to you Legend of the Green Dragon

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote: He sent me a letter, actually two now that says he'll pay the costs for the clan, he just needs two gems or something. I told him to send you a letter too. I'm sleeping in the Inn since he killed me.
How on earth did you climb three levels in one day?
I'd built up a ton of experience, but got killed the last couple of times I challenged for level 7. The first time I think was because I made a stupid mistake and forgot to get healed first so my hitpoints were low. The second time, my master hit my for 68 points worth of damage. Ouch!!!
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote:
Psychotic_Carp wrote:he said hes not going to PvP anymore, its free to join but some clans have rules
Does your clan have any particular rules?
Kurt/rusty/ Mr Misterio, what do you think I should do about this clan thng.
I think I'll just say no...
I mean if it were with someone I know from here or even the VA board it would be one thing. I looked up Auradors stats and he has less money than you do and not much more than I do.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:
kurt culler wrote:
Psychotic_Carp wrote:he said hes not going to PvP anymore, its free to join but some clans have rules
Kurt/rusty/ Mr Misterio, what do you think I should do about this clan thng.
I think I'll just say no...
I mean if it were with someone I know from here or even the VA board it would be one thing. I looked up Auradors stats and he has less money than you do and not much more than I do.
I would say no to Aurador. If Dave's rules or lack of rules are acceptable and he will take us in, maybe we should join his clan since we know him (and like him) and since he has two powerful characters.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

I didn't think Dave had a clan.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:I didn't think Dave had a clan.
Dave has the only clan around, the Mobile Strike Kommand or somesuch. It has two members, Thorn (Dave) and Psychotic Carp (Dave again). If he'd have us, we'd make a good group I think.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I've been somehwat ambivalent about joining a clan, but I'm thinking that now it might be a good thing.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Well he said it's a " gamer thing" . I'm just wondering if there's a plus side to it?
Also I've bought a horse and building a house. Get this, it's 20,000 gold to build the house and 30 gems.
I wonder if I can do it in payments?
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:Well he said it's a " gamer thing" . I'm just wondering if there's a plus side to it?
Also I've bought a horse and building a house. Get this, it's 20,000 gold to build the house and 30 gems.
I wonder if I can do it in payments?
I would think so. I had six gems, but gave up two to buy a necklace for Violet. I figure it was probably a waste, but maybe she'll end up giving me something. I gave a gem to someone earlier and gained an extra Mystical Powers Usage
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

kurt culler wrote:
not really, its fine if you want to join

houses are made with payments
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:
kurt culler wrote:
not really, its fine if you want to join

houses are made with payments
Well I went and applied for your clan but I had to sit in the waiting room so long I almost fell asleep.
Maybe I'll sit there longer tomorrow.
Actually I left my application there and went back to the Inn to catch some sleep.

That's great news about the house.
I can make payments in gems and gold then?
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

fluffy wrote: Well I went and applied for your clan but I had to sit in the waiting room so long I almost fell asleep.
Maybe I'll sit there longer tomorrow.
Actually I left my application there and went back to the Inn to catch some sleep.

That's great news about the house.
I can make payments in gems and gold then?
i have to upate it sorry you had to wait :(

yes

http://www.kryptonsite.com/mask/
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Hey thanks Dave! I think it's cool that your rule is that people have to use the regular message board.
I almost beat my master today, I must just be short of experience. Plus I started paying off my house. :D
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

i have enough experience to get to 15th but im holding off
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:i have enough experience to get to 15th but im holding off
I'm thinking I'll do something similar so that I can Build a House and maybe do other things when I get to that point. I've found a few gems here and there, but 30 seems like an awful lot. Do you need to have the house paid for before moving up in rank? Does having a stallion give you extra travel or have other benefits?
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:
fluffy wrote:See but the weird thing is, I'll go there or I'll go here, but I don't have time to do both! :?
neither do i :( but the fighting in the MUD only takes me a few min and thats about all the time i can get.
I like the automatic fighting, by the way. It saves a lot of time at the higher levels.