The Final Four!!!

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

jennifer stambersky wrote:
Psychotic_Carp wrote:
jennifer stambersky wrote:wow that class thing must be what dave has been woring so hard on... wow thats awesome!!!

what class thing?
i must be going crazy because now its gone and the awards are there. looks great dave!
ahhh now i know what your talking about :P

im trying to find a place for it
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Well I honestly can't believe West Virginia LOST after having a 20 point lead against Louiseville. WoW! Those two players Pittsnoggle and Harebare were great on WV.

I'm really wondering who will win between Arizona and Illinois...two really good teams!
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

I think I'm gonna stop calling this March madness and call it overtime madness. Or maybe something like the reveersal madness ...like when a team is 14 points ahead and then loses by one. :?

Adios Arizona. Good luck tomorrow for Wisconsin against North Carolina....now if Wisconsin wins by some fluke, that would be amazing.
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by jennifer stambersky »

well i just got done stuffing baskets and hiding eggs phew what a workout everything look very eastery! well i am about to send in a big stack of paper work on sean to the school system and the prosses has already begun we shall see what happends im hopeing fo rthe best but either way it will be hard. because if they say he is not autistic then why does he show so many sings of autisium???? and if he is will be devistating. i know i can get through this because i am a strong person. but seeing my low life free loading brother i have to stop and think how nice it would be to just not care about anything and have not a care in the world. sigh i still would never change anything in my life because i am who i am today because all that i have been though and i love who i am i can live in my own skin and feel at ease... well at least until low life call and begs for more help and its to hard to say no. my motto is to give until you are empty, well i guess i have said alot already
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

maybe he acts that way because he has seen his brother act that way?
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

i wish with all my heart that was the case but unfortunetly ian does not do any of those things seans does :(
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

jennifer stambersky wrote:i wish with all my heart that was the case but unfortunetly ian does not do any of those things seans does :(
I hope it turns out okay for you Jennifer. Let us know what they find out, I know it's kind of a cliché but there's a saying that life gives you only as much as you can handle. So you have to be one strong lady!

Big Hugs! Happy Easter honey.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Another good game in the NCAA between North Carolina and Wisconsin. NC was up by 11 and Wisconsin came back to tie it at 44 at halftime. Hopefully, the second half will be just as good with Wisconsin winning.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote:Another good game in the NCAA between North Carolina and Wisconsin. NC was up by 11 and Wisconsin came back to tie it at 44 at halftime. Hopefully, the second half will be just as good with Wisconsin winning.
And yet another disappointment for me. I mean they were tied at 7 minutes to go and then it seemed like UNC just cleaned up in the last minute!

8 minutes to go in the 2nd half between Michigan State and Univ. Kentucky and this is sure a touch and go game. I have no problems with Michigan winning this.
Go Michigan!

OH MY Holy COW you have a signature!!!!
I am so impressed!
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

fluffy wrote:
jennifer stambersky wrote:i wish with all my heart that was the case but unfortunetly ian does not do any of those things seans does :(
I hope it turns out okay for you Jennifer. Let us know what they find out, I know it's kind of a cliché but there's a saying that life gives you only as much as you can handle. So you have to be one strong lady!

Big Hugs! Happy Easter honey.
thanks fluffy you are so right and i am ready for anything and HAPPY EASTER TO YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE!
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote: And yet another disappointment for me. I mean they were tied at 7 minutes to go and then it seemed like UNC just cleaned up in the last minute!

8 minutes to go in the 2nd half between Michigan State and Univ. Kentucky and this is sure a touch and go game. I have no problems with Michigan winning this.
Go Michigan!
ummm. actually, that should be Go State! or Go Michigan State. State fans would take umbrage at people calling them Michigan since they are MSU's archrivals. I can't believe the miracle shot that forced overtime. Will MSU fold or win it in overtime?
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote:
fluffy wrote: And yet another disappointment for me. I mean they were tied at 7 minutes to go and then it seemed like UNC just cleaned up in the last minute!

Go Michigan!
ummm. actually, that should be Go State! or Go Michigan State. State fans would take umbrage at people calling them Michigan since they are MSU's archrivals. I can't believe the miracle shot that forced overtime. Will MSU fold or win it in overtime?
Sorry! GO STATE!!!! Holy mackeral! Double overtime!!!! :shock:
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

WELL IM OFF FOR THE NIGHT sweet dreams my friends 8)
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:[
Sorry! GO STATE!!!! Holy mackeral! Double overtime!!!! :shock:
And they pulled it off. Final Four here they come.... woohooo
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote: