Television Favorites!

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

fluffy wrote:
kurt culler wrote: I think many of the cut scenes revolved around Connor's secretary and how he saved her from the nazis during world war II when she was a little girl. There were other scenes too with added footage, including some of the fight scenes. I think most or all of this footage ended up on the director's cut version of the film
Okay so when I buy the DVD I definitely have to get the director's cut?
I'm assuming it's available that way?
the two main scenes that were cut were replaced (racheal in WW II and the lurker scene )
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by jennifer stambersky »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:
jennifer stambersky wrote:i love star trek, i also love one life to live and all my children, king of the hill and all the judges!
i hope they dont continue with ending it :(
WHAT???? they wont... if they do it wont be for long!!!!!
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

jennifer stambersky wrote:
Psychotic_Carp wrote:
jennifer stambersky wrote:i love star trek, i also love one life to live and all my children, king of the hill and all the judges!
i hope they dont continue with ending it :(
you didnt hearabout enterprise?
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Re: Television Favorites!

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote: My brother is a big fan of Survivor, American Idol, and Amazing Race. I can't stand any of the reality tv shows.

I watch CSI and 24 on DVD. The current shows that I watch include Veronica Mars, Scrubs, Smallville, Lost, Alias, Jack and Bobby, Alias, West Wing, Enterprise, and Battlestar Galactica. On HBO, I like Carnivale, Deadwood and Six Feet Under. I also liked Dead Like Me, Jeremiah, and Odyssey 5 on Showtime, but since they all were canceled, I canceled Showtime.
I thought both Lost and Alias were pretty good this week. Lost previews look very exciting for next week and as far as I'm concerned in Alias, Sloane is never to be trusted. I'm just waiting for him to show his evil plot.

24 is just about the most intense show going anywhere anytime.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:
kurt culler wrote: My brother is a big fan of Survivor, American Idol, and Amazing Race. I can't stand any of the reality tv shows.

I watch CSI and 24 on DVD. The current shows that I watch include Veronica Mars, Scrubs, Smallville, Lost, Alias, Jack and Bobby, Alias, West Wing, Enterprise, and Battlestar Galactica. On HBO, I like Carnivale, Deadwood and Six Feet Under. I also liked Dead Like Me, Jeremiah, and Odyssey 5 on Showtime, but since they all were canceled, I canceled Showtime.
I thought both Lost and Alias were pretty good this week. Lost previews look very exciting for next week and as far as I'm concerned in Alias, Sloane is never to be trusted. I'm just waiting for him to show his evil plot.

24 is just about the most intense show going anywhere anytime.
Lost was pretty good. I thought Alias was okay. I liked the scenes with both sisters fighting, etc. etc.. As far as Sloane goes, I dunno. You're probably right, but I'm inclined to give him a break for now. I watch 24 on the DVD collections. A friend of mine is going to loan me season 3 eventually and I'll watch season 4 when it comes out on DVD. I actually watched the first episode of the new Survivor series tonight while I was over at his house. It wasn't bad. I can't see myself watching it with any regularity, though.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote: Lost was pretty good. I thought Alias was okay. I liked the scenes with both sisters fighting, etc. etc.. As far as Sloane goes, I dunno. You're probably right, but I'm inclined to give him a break for now. I watch 24 on the DVD collections. A friend of mine is going to loan me season 3 eventually and I'll watch season 4 when it comes out on DVD. I actually watched the first episode of the new Survivor series tonight while I was over at his house. It wasn't bad. I can't see myself watching it with any regularity, though.
I'm just curious, but why do you watch 24 on DVD instead of as it's programmed?
I watched the last Amazing Race( first time I'd ever seen it) and this first night of Survivor: Palau. I might continue watching it. I think I watch it to see how people adjust to the pressure of living without comfort.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

OH Yeah and I watched Numbers last night sort of by accident. It was really cool the whole explanation of prime numbers and the internet and codes. I was wondering how many math teachers asked their students to watch that show or whether it's all a bunch of hyped up info.

Specifically I wondered if Mr. Culler would ever watch that show.
megan kenny
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by megan kenny »

i watch Desperate Housewives ,seventh hevan , and lost.
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by jennifer stambersky »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:
jennifer stambersky wrote:
Psychotic_Carp wrote: i hope they dont continue with ending it :(
you didnt hearabout enterprise?
i am not surprised i never like enterprise...iwanted to i started watching it at first to support my love for star trek but i just cant stand the star of the show that one guy,...yuck
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

jennifer stambersky wrote:i am not surprised i never like enterprise...iwanted to i started watching it at first to support my love for star trek but i just cant stand the star of the show that one guy,...yuck
the past two seasons have been real good. which one guy?
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:
jennifer stambersky wrote:i am not surprised i never like enterprise...iwanted to i started watching it at first to support my love for star trek but i just cant stand the star of the show that one guy,...yuck
the past two seasons have been real good. which one guy?
Scott Bakula? I have enjoyed Enterprise since Day 1, but I think the last two years have been quite a bit better than the first two. I hope that some miracle occurs and that it gets picked up by the scifi channel or goes into syndication. I'm really enjoying Battlestar Galactica on Friday nights and am glad that it has been renewed for a second season. I've heard that the first season ends on quite a few cliffhangers.

I've been catching up on a few tv shows from the past week or so. I watched last Tuesday's Scrubs, Wednesday's West Wing (very entertaining), Friday's Enterprise and Battlestar Galactica and Carnivale from the last two weeks. I've also go an episode of Lost I need to watch from two weeks ago. I'm glad I don't have school this week. :P
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

this next week you dont have school?
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:this next week you dont have school?
Yep. A lot of school districts had last week off, but my school district is off all this week. I get to sleep in tomorrow, so that will be nice.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

kurt culler wrote:
Yep. A lot of school districts had last week off, but my school district is off all this week. I get to sleep in tomorrow, so that will be nice.
bastard!!!
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:
kurt culler wrote:
bastard!!!

:twisted: