hows your day going ?

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Re: hows your day going ?

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

How is the tv going? did you start using anything like netflix or amazon movies?
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

The tv is very nice. I've gotten used to it quickly. I watched one episode of Daredevil and plan to watch more over break. I've still been on a movie kick so am going to use Netflix ore when I am done with that.

I gave my old tv to my neighbor so she can use it in one of her rooms where the tv had stopped working.

2 more days till break. I'm very ready.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Are you going to watch jessica jones after Daredevil? I have to work 2 days this week, then im off till after tnew years!!!
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I do plan to watch Jessica Jones as well after Daredevil. I don't know if I'll get through both over break since I have a lot of other stuff that I would like to do plus I'll be going to Ohio for a couple of days.

I just switched to Xfinity and should be receiving the box and setting everything up later this week. It comes with Streampix and is supposed to have a bunch of movies and tv shows ready to watch as well. Between that and Netflix I shouldn't have any trouble finding things to watch. Not to mention all of the unwatched dvds that I have.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

If your getting comcast you can get a wireless connection all over the place, thats one good thing about them....
Saw Star Wars today....
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Apparently I'm not getting Comcast after all, at least not now. I called in to check on whether they had tracking info on the dvr they'd supposedly shipped out and they had no record of my agreeing to the promotion and restarting service. Since the promotion expired a couple of days ago, nobody there was able (or willing) to give me the $99.99 price since it had gone up to $109.99 per month. I spent 75+ minutes on the phone with 10 people including time on hold with no results. Comcast sucks. I guess I'll wait until they run the promotion again and try switching then.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

You would think they would want another customer.....

Have a merry christmas man, what are you doing today?
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Merry Christmas, Dave!

I went over to my mom's house for lunch around noon. We played a couple of card games and then went to see The Big Short which was interesting. I helped her defrost her freezer and a few other chores today as well.

I made a post on the XFinity Facebook page after getting off the phone with them the other day and someone there posted a message asking me to PM them with the details. Maybe they'll work something out.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Three different XFinity people have messaged me over the past few days getting details or whatever. Today, one guy offered me the $109.99 plan with a $10 credit for 12 months. I told him I'd stick with Wow, though maybe I'd try again if the offer I took came up again.

His offer would amount to an extra $120 in the second year and probably an extra $120 in the third year as well. No thanks.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Happy New Year!

I spent New Year's Eve at a friend's house where he's held a small party on Dec. 31st for the past 5 years or so. Now I'm watching the Michigan football game.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Happy near year! how was yours?
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

It was good. I don't want to go back to school on Monday, though.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Im already wanting more vacation...
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Same here. I get next Monday off for MLK Day, but that isn't enough. Midwinter break is a month away and that's only for two days.

I'm ready for summer break.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I celebrated my birthday today with my mom. We went out to lunch at Red Robin and to the Red Wings game Sunday night. Inbetween we stopped off at the Apple Store and I bought an iPhone 6s to replace my old flip phone.