I present to you Legend of the Green Dragon

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

derangeddm wrote:
fluffy wrote:You know Kurt, you have this uncanny ability to find these wonderful toys!
Is it my imagination or is this game getting harder and harder as I kill more dragons?
I really think Dave needs to add more names for level above 30.
Not your imagination - it took me two game days to make it to level 3 this time, and I seem to be hitting more lose a fight specials. Personally, I am comfy with Level 30 being a good stopping point for title changes, but that's just me.
Oh, and found my 2nd ring of regeneration. Not using this one either, I'm cashing it in so I can beef up my hit points. That way I can survive PvPing Rickimus...
You need more experience to attain each level so it is harder that way, but I've been having problems getting as many flawless fights as I used to at level 1. I'm going to try and avoid purchasing more hit points, unless everyone else's points just get ridiculous. Stonehenge gave me 4 permanent hit points today, though, and I'll take those.
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

kurt culler wrote:You need more experience to attain each level so it is harder that way, but I've been having problems getting as many flawless fights as I used to at level 1. I'm going to try and avoid purchasing more hit points, unless everyone else's points just get ridiculous. Stonehenge gave me 4 permanent hit points today, though, and I'll take those.
My hit points were quite a bit behind my usual PvP opponents for a long time, so I'm feeling a need to beef up a bit. Flawless fights are getting more rare for me as well, even though I have +8 to attack and defense from dragon kill upgrades...
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

derangeddm wrote:
kurt culler wrote:You need more experience to attain each level so it is harder that way, but I've been having problems getting as many flawless fights as I used to at level 1. I'm going to try and avoid purchasing more hit points, unless everyone else's points just get ridiculous. Stonehenge gave me 4 permanent hit points today, though, and I'll take those.
My hit points were quite a bit behind my usual PvP opponents for a long time, so I'm feeling a need to beef up a bit. Flawless fights are getting more rare for me as well, even though I have +8 to attack and defense from dragon kill upgrades...
I'm at +6 and +5 from DK upgrades. I've also taken extra Forest Fights a couple of times
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Well I'm behind both of you show-offs but I know I have more charm...so there!
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:Well I'm behind both of you show-offs but I know I have more charm...so there!
You're very charming. Both of my guys have around 80 charm now and are in 3rd and 4th place.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

This game is definitely getting harder. I think the days of 7 and 8 day dragonkills are getting farther away.
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

fluffy wrote:This game is definitely getting harder. I think the days of 7 and 8 day dragonkills are getting farther away.
Well, I just had an 8-day kill, but I agree, they are much harder to achieve and require tremendous luck in PvP. Not something we are guaranteed...
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

derangeddm wrote:
fluffy wrote:This game is definitely getting harder. I think the days of 7 and 8 day dragonkills are getting farther away.
Well, I just had an 8-day kill, but I agree, they are much harder to achieve and require tremendous luck in PvP. Not something we are guaranteed...
wats gotten harder other then the PvP?
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

AZNdude wrote:wats gotten harder other then the PvP?
As you get up in kills, it takes much more XP to level, and the opponents hit a bit harder as well. Down around 12-13 dragon kills, I had two 7-day kills, and the first game day after a kill would usually get me to Level 3. The last couple of kills, I've been lucky to get Level 2 after my kill, and 8 days is my best of late.
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

derangeddm wrote:
AZNdude wrote:wats gotten harder other then the PvP?
As you get up in kills, it takes much more XP to level, and the opponents hit a bit harder as well. Down around 12-13 dragon kills, I had two 7-day kills, and the first game day after a kill would usually get me to Level 3. The last couple of kills, I've been lucky to get Level 2 after my kill, and 8 days is my best of late.
yea i guess i kno wat u mean today i barely got to level 2 with SuShai but i think it got harder all of a sudden cuz just maybe three days a go Ruthelss got to 3 and then sum pretty quick

and has kurt become an admin?
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

AZNdude wrote: and has kurt become an admin?
Not that I know of. If he wants to, that's fine. I just don't know what he would expect me to do if I did become one.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

I get no help :(
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:I get no help :(
What do you need, oh master of all we slay?
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

derangeddm wrote:
I needed one of those two yahoo's to help out with some admin stuff in the game but I am the lone gunman :(
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:
derangeddm wrote:
I needed one of those two yahoo's to help out with some admin stuff in the game but I am the lone gunman :(
Is there power, is there prestige, is there, to put a fine point on it, fun? Oh, and what skills do we need?