I present to you Legend of the Green Dragon

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

derangeddm wrote:
fluffy wrote:
kurt culler wrote: Yeah and that time Fluffy told us about the beach house and the cops... that was a bit much :twisted:
Pfffffffft. You wish I had told that story.
Verry interesting. Very interesting indeed.

I suppose that we could make something up...
maybe a story roundhouse to elaborate on what she won't tell us.

Okay.

It was a steamy July evening in Guatemala and the beach house was located on an isolated stretch of beach a few miles out of town. There was nothing to indicate the dramatic events that were about to unfold...
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote: maybe a story roundhouse to elaborate on what she won't tell us.

Okay.

It was a steamy July evening in Guatemala and the beach house was located on an isolated stretch of beach a few miles out of town. There was nothing to indicate the dramatic events that were about to unfold...
As the sun dipped below the horizon and we waited to see the green flash,
we noticed a group of young fishermen riding the deep waves right up the beach....
Oh.... I can't do this!
What happens at the beach, stays at the beach.

Back on topic!
Tommy got the DRAGON!
And Branwyn broke the VA clan rule. We only have one and it's that you can't PvP another clan member and she killed Mirage today!
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

fluffy wrote:
kurt culler wrote: maybe a story roundhouse to elaborate on what she won't tell us.

Okay.

As the sun dipped below the horizon and we waited to see the green flash,
we noticed a group of young fishermen riding the deep waves right up the beach....
Oh.... I can't do this!
What happens at the beach, stays at the beach.

Back on topic!
Tommy got the DRAGON!
And Branwyn broke the VA clan rule. We only have one and it's that you can't PvP another clan member and she killed Mirage today!
Whups? Send her on over to Lurker Lodge - we PvP everybody.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote: Tommy got the DRAGON!
And Sushai finally finished his house. So is Branwyn gonna get kicked out? It's funny that she's been complaining about never winning blah blah blah and yet here she is pvping and hiding in her house. Rick's been sleeping in the fields most of the time now.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote: And Sushai finally finished his house. So is Branwyn gonna get kicked out? It's funny that she's been complaining about never winning blah blah blah and yet here she is pvping and hiding in her house. Rick's been sleeping in the fields most of the time now.
I know. I don't really understand the slay and hide policy unless there is one advantage. If you wake up in your house and that's where your money is stashed at the earlier levels you can take it out without worrying about
the old you lose 2 forest fights or whatever trip your house decides to give you that day.

I put the Branwyn issue up at the clan but we'll see what happens. That's why Mirage has never attacked a VA clan member.
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

fluffy wrote:I know. I don't really understand the slay and hide policy unless there is one advantage. If you wake up in your house and that's where your money is stashed at the earlier levels you can take it out without worrying about
the old you lose 2 forest fights or whatever trip your house decides to give you that day.

I put the Branwyn issue up at the clan but we'll see what happens. That's why Mirage has never attacked a VA clan member.
Mirage is even more welcome in the LL - she plays nice!!!
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

derangeddm wrote:
fluffy wrote:I know. I don't really understand the slay and hide policy unless there is one advantage. If you wake up in your house and that's where your money is stashed at the earlier levels you can take it out without worrying about

Mirage is even more welcome in the LL - she plays nice!!!
she's our VA spy :twisted:
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

kurt culler wrote:she's our VA spy :twisted:
Ah - are we paying her enough?
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

derangeddm wrote:
kurt culler wrote:she's our VA spy :twisted:
Ah - are we paying her enough?
I'm not in it for the money , I like the thrill of undercover.
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

fluffy wrote:I'm not in it for the money , I like the thrill of undercover.
I'm not touching that. Really.

Nope, nope, nope.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

derangeddm wrote:
fluffy wrote:I'm not in it for the money , I like the thrill of undercover.
I'm not touching that. Really.

Nope, nope, nope.
you're right, best not to touch what Mirage does under covers... errr undercover. :twisted:
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

kurt culler wrote:you're right, best not to touch what Mirage does under covers... errr undercover. :twisted:
Oh - hey - I almost forgot. Thanks for all the XP today!!!

:lol:
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

derangeddm wrote:
kurt culler wrote:you're right, best not to touch what Mirage does under covers... errr undercover. :twisted:
Oh - hey - I almost forgot. Thanks for all the XP today!!!

:lol:
just happy to do my part. :roll:
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Dang! That Rick has a shitload of kick-ass. Who would have thought after 4 dragon kills he'd have so many hitpoints?

So I put the issue to the clan and Luke and Jay are trying to calm me down.
I'm thinking that Branwyn should leave or I will. If I join Lurkers clan I can kill anybody I want to.

Branwyn herself has to address me though. She didn't return my money either. Nor does she make herself available for PvPs.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Hey what's all this talk about under the covers?!?

I almost think Mirage has no more advantage as a spy now that so many people have left the clan or stopped playing.
What do you guys think?