I present to you Legend of the Green Dragon

This forum is to jibber and jabber
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

derangeddm wrote:Note to self - do NOT go after the minotaur or manticore without all my buffs available....
Also - Harper/Rusty is easy prey before level 6 or so.
Tell that to Mirage who got killed twice by them yesterday
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

fluffy wrote:Tell that to Mirage who got killed twice by them yesterday
Ah - but that was with them attacking, yes? I have been attacked twice myself by them, but both times I retaliated and won handily. The secret is that the defender doesn't get power moves.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

derangeddm wrote:
fluffy wrote:Tell that to Mirage who got killed twice by them yesterday
Ah - but that was with them attacking, yes? I have been attacked twice myself by them, but both times I retaliated and won handily. The secret is that the defender doesn't get power moves.
Nope. Mirage died attacking Rusty, got resurrected and then died attacking Harper. It wasn't her night. Rusty died attacking Freakylurker, but got his 'revenge' today. It's good to have my 2 characters so close together that they can pvp one another as needed.

It look slike Thumpofdoom is having problems with Elfgirl, though. :twisted:
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

kurt culler wrote:Nope. Mirage died attacking Rusty, got resurrected and then died attacking Harper. It wasn't her night. Rusty died attacking Freakylurker, but got his 'revenge' today. It's good to have my 2 characters so close together that they can pvp one another as needed.

Yup - two up, two down. On the other hand, the Lurker got both Rusty and Harper - double deaths. So sweet. The XP was nifty!
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Thank you William for the XP to go up two levels and kill the dragon in record time for Elfgirl. I have no idea why you had so much trouble with her. I thought I was leaving her out there as an easy win for you.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

derangeddm wrote:
kurt culler wrote:Nope. Mirage died attacking Rusty, got resurrected and then died attacking Harper. It wasn't her night. Rusty died attacking Freakylurker, but got his 'revenge' today. It's good to have my 2 characters so close together that they can pvp one another as needed.

Yup - two up, two down. On the other hand, the Lurker got both Rusty and Harper - double deaths. So sweet. The XP was nifty!
I saw you were online lurking, so I left them there for you as a treat. When I came back, Harper unfortunately could not beat Rusty, but got back to where he was previously after being resurrected, so nothing lost there. Rusty was able to beat Freakylurker and get up to level 10, so thanks for the XP there as well.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

and Fluffy, I see that you are only about 150 behind Dave now. I predict you will catch up by mid September unless Dave's schedule eases up. William is doing well also and will soon move into 6th place behind Jen, though he has quite a ways to go before catching up with her.
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

kurt culler wrote:I saw you were online lurking, so I left them there for you as a treat. When I came back, Harper unfortunately could not beat Rusty, but got back to where he was previously after being resurrected, so nothing lost there. Rusty was able to beat Freakylurker and get up to level 10, so thanks for the XP there as well.
And that, my friends, is what friendly PvP is all about.
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

fluffy wrote:Thank you William for the XP to go up two levels and kill the dragon in record time for Elfgirl. I have no idea why you had so much trouble with her. I thought I was leaving her out there as an easy win for you.

You are quite welcome. Remember, Thump is rather behind on kills - it makes a difference...
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

kurt culler wrote:and Fluffy, I see that you are only about 150 behind Dave now. I predict you will catch up by mid September unless Dave's schedule eases up. William is doing well also and will soon move into 6th place behind Jen, though he has quite a ways to go before catching up with her.
Well, usually I'm a quiet and shy sort. This community is so small I feel more comfortable posting - at least about LOtGD.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

It's true this is such a small community you can feel comfortable posting about anything at all.
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

fluffy wrote:It's true this is such a small community you can feel comfortable posting about anything at all.
Well, not ANYTHING, but I feel connected to you guys. And not just because my characters slay (or are slain by) your characters daily.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

derangeddm wrote:
fluffy wrote:It's true this is such a small community you can feel comfortable posting about anything at all.
Well, not ANYTHING, but I feel connected to you guys. And not just because my characters slay (or are slain by) your characters daily.
Yeah and that time Fluffy told us about the beach house and the cops... that was a bit much :twisted:
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote: Yeah and that time Fluffy told us about the beach house and the cops... that was a bit much :twisted:
Pfffffffft. You wish I had told that story.
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

fluffy wrote:
kurt culler wrote: Yeah and that time Fluffy told us about the beach house and the cops... that was a bit much :twisted:
Pfffffffft. You wish I had told that story.
Verry interesting. Very interesting indeed.

I suppose that we could make something up...