hows your day going ?

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:
kurt culler wrote:
fluffy wrote:Everything went super well today in work and tennis.
I had this one image that we've been working on all week that just wasn't right but I met with the client today and it's all good.
Tomorrow should be a fairly light day and then ta-dum, Saturday is sports madness.

I just rewatched the Punisher and I like the film better each time I see it.
Yeah, that Dolph is something, isn't he? :twisted:
Thomas Jane! The Dolph Lundgren one was CRAP.
I liked the new version of the Punisher too and hear that they are planning a sequel. I'd go see it.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

I'll definitely go see it. I believe now that they have his origins out of the way the can get down to some real kick ass Frank Castle serious bad stuff.

I was going to try and stay up for tonight's run on LOGD but I feel myself waning.
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

kurt culler wrote:
azianboi044 wrote:well i got the dragon.
and your house I hope. Rick is having problems with the dragon now
no a dragon as a pet on this board
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

azianboi044 wrote:
kurt culler wrote:

ahhhh, that makes more sense then
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

azianboi044 wrote:
kurt culler wrote:
I'm glad you cleared that up. I thought maybe you had gone a little crazy and you're way too young for that! :D
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

fluffy wrote:I'm glad you cleared that up. I thought maybe you had gone a little crazy and you're way too young for that! :D
Now, now, now. There will be no ageism on this board, young lady!! Azianboi can be crazy at any age.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

derangeddm wrote:
fluffy wrote:I'm glad you cleared that up. I thought maybe you had gone a little crazy and you're way too young for that! :D
Now, now, now. There will be no ageism on this board, young lady!! Azianboi can be crazy at any age.
Hahaha that's true..and maybe it runs in the family as Dave is clearly nuts.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

thnx
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I went with a few friends out on to Lake St. Clair. We stopped at Gull Island and walked around the beach and threw the football around. This ended up taking most of the afternoon. It was fun, but tiring.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:thnx
I meant that "nuts" in a good way! :P
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by jennifer stambersky »

i just stopped in to say hi i dont have anytime to write so i have not been online...lots going on right now i will explain later but im also in compatition this week for avon to get the most sales and new customers and hireies sooooo phew im out working everyday! i will tell you all more later muahs and huggies to all
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\3c49.jpg
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote:I went with a few friends out on to Lake St. Clair. We stopped at Gull Island and walked around the beach and threw the football around. This ended up taking most of the afternoon. It was fun, but tiring.
Did you get sunburned? Or nicely tanned?

I went with my girlfriends to the local spa and got waxed and pedicured and then stumbled into a bookstore that had the new Harry Potter at a more affordable price. I feel all pampered and invigorated.

I was going to go on a full blown shopping spree but the town is inundated with Salvadorans because the whole country has a two week vacation and they seem to like my town. Plus the Italians, and the French...too many people in the streets. I came home at 5:30.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:
kurt culler wrote:I went with a few friends out on to Lake St. Clair. We stopped at Gull Island and walked around the beach and threw the football around. This ended up taking most of the afternoon. It was fun, but tiring.
Did you get sunburned? Or nicely tanned?

I went with my girlfriends to the local spa and got waxed and pedicured and then stumbled into a bookstore that had the new Harry Potter at a more affordable price. I feel all pampered and invigorated.
I slathered on the suntan lotion in hopes of not getting burned. I got a slight burn on my legs the last time I went out, but I think I came out okay this time.

How much was the Harry Potter book? I'm assuming you picked it up...
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Ooh the Harry Potter book was 200 quetzales that comes out roughly to about 25 dollars. Expensive I know but oh well.

I've already started the Belgariad so I don't know how soon I'll read it. The bookstore people said they had ordered 40 copies and had five left after the one I bought. That amazed me.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:Ooh the Harry Potter book was 200 quetzales that comes out roughly to about 25 dollars. Expensive I know but oh well.

I've already started the Belgariad so I don't know how soon I'll read it. The bookstore people said they had ordered 40 copies and had five left after the one I bought. That amazed me.
That's $5 off the US cover price, so that's not really that bad, especially for where you are.