hows your day going ?

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Kat
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by Kat »

I went camping in Algonquin park for 2 nights :D We made a video tape.
*Swings sword randomly*
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

how was it?
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:
kurt culler wrote:I went out with a couple of friends on their boat and we went tubing on Lake St. Clair today. That was the first time I'd ever done that and it was fun, but tiring. After we did that a few times, we headed up to Metro Beach and walked around admiring the girls in bikinis, got some ice cream and played some soccer before heading back. A fun day out in the hot sun. I've got a softball game in a couple of hours so I'm going to play LOTGD. maybe take a quick shower and head over to the ball diamond.
Now see, this sounds like the perfect summer day ever to me! All of it sounds wonderful!
It was fun, and to top it off, my team won our softball game 20-7. We were up 15-1 in the bottom of the 6th when they score 6 runs, but we came back with 5 more of our own. I was 3-4 plus a walk and drove in 3 or 4 runs. I also threw out 6 runners at either first or second.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

I would like to thank GM for making a rear view mirror that does not use a lock screw as removing it worried the crap out of me :(
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I'm still sore today from all of the activity yesterday, but I don't have any plans for today and should have time to recover.

Jen - since Megan doesn't come on here any more, you should tell her that the longest thread is one that she started.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote:I'm still sore today from all of the activity yesterday, but I don't have any plans for today and should have time to recover.
I bet you're sore! That was quite a diversity of sporting affairs you had going on yesterday. After training for an hour I feel like a tractor ran over my legs but I'm sure I'll be ready for Saturday. It's cool and rainy here so staying warm and soup are on my list of things to do today.
I just found out about the bombing attempts in London...weird...scary :?
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

I need to quit my job its causing me too much stress and its killing me :(
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:I need to quit my job its causing me too much stress and its killing me :(
I quit a job for that reason. It was the best decision I ever made although I was scared to do it.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:I need to quit my job its causing me too much stress and its killing me :(
You should start looking around and see what is available. What kinds of things at work are causing you stress? If you can afford to be without a paycheck for a while, you could quit now and then look full time for a job, but being without a paycheck can be pretty tough since there aren't any assurances of jobs out there. If you have a decent job lined up, though, get the heck out of dodge.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

My problem is I just bought the car and I dont have a degree but im getting to pissed off to keep doing this
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:My problem is I just bought the car and I dont have a degree but im getting to pissed off to keep doing this
what are they having you do?

work lots of extra shift? do all the crappy jobs?
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Its mostly because no matter how hard I try the customer just thinks im being an ass or something and then my boss gets on me all the time about things I do even though most of the techs out there are doing some pretty fucked up things.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:Its mostly because no matter how hard I try the customer just thinks im being an ass or something and then my boss gets on me all the time about things I do even though most of the techs out there are doing some pretty fucked up things.
You have to remember that a person who can give positive feedback and make for a fun work environment are rare people. Your boss is NOT one of them. I say keep the job but start looking for another.
Clients are generally asses.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Im thinking about finding another one but im so screwed up right now I have no idea whats going on in my life :(
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:Im thinking about finding another one but im so screwed up right now I have no idea whats going on in my life :(
Do you have a really good friend you could talk to that would help you sort your thoughts out?
Sometimes things are simpler than they feel when you're stuck in the middle of them.
A weekend off and some time to think would help you greatly I think.