hows your day going ?

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

azianboi044 wrote:got another keyboard, but is kinda corny its like one from the first computers, but moms gettin another one moms friend gavee us this one its so small
well tank friggin god!
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by jennifer stambersky »

congratulations on the new key board! now i can read what you are saying and understand it to! lol
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

jennifer stambersky wrote:congratulations on the new key board! now i can read what you are saying and understand it to! lol
No kidding! I feel the same way!
Great news Azianboi!
sophiacated
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by sophiacated »

woot woot new keyboard woot woot puhaha
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

hhhhhhhhooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiibbbbbbbbbbbbblllllllllllllleeeee day i have a mager headache i tthink its cuz its sooooooo hot out over here, hows the weather around you guys? i also have seasonal algegies like pink eye, i have to take eye-drops twice in each eye three times a day till it runs out :(
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

dehydration can cause headaches
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:dehydration can cause headaches
yea i found that out 3rd grade fourt last year and just today, hows it going with you dave?
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

azianboi044 wrote:hhhhhhhhooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiibbbbbbbbbbbbblllllllllllllleeeee day i have a mager headache i tthink its cuz its sooooooo hot out over here, hows the weather around you guys? i also have seasonal algegies like pink eye, i have to take eye-drops twice in each eye three times a day till it runs out :(
It was very steamy this week in my classroom. We have ceiling fans, but it doesn't do much. The kids were complaining every day about it. I told them "Hey, I'm wearing a long sleeve dress shirt and dress pants and you don't hear me complaining about it. It's hot. Deal with it."

I did take them across the hall yesterday when we were taking a test because the room across the hall used to be a computer lab and has air conditioning. I can't take them every day because I need to use the over head. Maybe I'll take them over there for finals next week. The problem is that other teachers want to use the room too.
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

kurt culler wrote:
azianboi044 wrote:hhhhhhhhooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiibbbbbbbbbbbbblllllllllllllleeeee day i have a mager headache i tthink its cuz its sooooooo hot out over here, hows the weather around you guys? i also have seasonal algegies like pink eye, i have to take eye-drops twice in each eye three times a day till it runs out :(
It was very steamy this week in my classroom. We have ceiling fans, but it doesn't do much. The kids were complaining every day about it. I told them "Hey, I'm wearing a long sleeve dress shirt and dress pants and you don't hear me complaining about it. It's hot. Deal with it."

I did take them across the hall yesterday when we were taking a test because the room across the hall used to be a computer lab and has air conditioning. I can't take them every day because I need to use the over head. Maybe I'll take them over there for finals next week. The problem is that other teachers want to use the room too.
only the hallways in my skool were hot inculding the gym the class rooms are conditioned, thank god
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

azianboi044 wrote:
yea i found that out 3rd grade fourt last year and just today, hows it going with you dave?
you dont want to know
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:
azianboi044 wrote:
you dont want to know
of coirse i do, i'm ur brother
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

kurt culler wrote:
azianboi044 wrote:that it sooo sweet of you
hhhhhhhhooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiibbbbbbbbbbbbblllllllllllllleeeee day i have a mager headache i tthink its cuz its sooooooo hot out over here, hows the weather around you guys? i also have seasonal algegies like pink eye, i have to take eye-drops twice in each eye three times a day till it runs out :(

jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

that is so sweet of you kurt
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Well today should be interesting. I'm part of a three person team in a round robin tennis tournament where there are 12 teams total. We have our first
match today and my partners are a 15 year old boy and an 18 year old boy. The 15 year old is like three feet tall. The team we have to play against has two over six footers. Doubles should be interesting! :lol:
I'll report back after the slaughter.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Okay I lost my left contact lens last night when I was taking it out to sleep.
So this morning I had to play round two of this tournament with one eye. :shock:
Fortunately the girl I was supposed to play did not show up so we won my game by default.
I believe it was divine intervention.