Medal Level

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

jennifer stambersky wrote:aaaawwwee thats was so sweet of you kurt
thanks, Jennifer.

I've put aside another round of books to give to Fluffy either in Chicago or when I've accumulated enough to make it worth sending to Guatemala. Of course, if I manage to get a bunch of the Feist books she needs, I'll probably have to send them right away.

I have 3 Feist books waiting now - Daughter of Empire, Mistress of Empire and Krondor the Betrayal. I still need Servant of Empire to finish that set. Fluffy also needs 3 more books in the Serpentwar series. Other books that are waiting to be sent include books by Mercedes Lackey, David Eddings, David Drake and Fred Saberhagen
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

I am so indebted to you! :oops:
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:I am so indebted to you! :oops:
nahhh. It's fun to share a passion for books with somebody and it is a lot easier for me to pick up books than it is for you. I've got plenty of storage space to hold on to stuff, too. You'll have to visit if you ever make it to Michigan.

Jennifer, do you ever make it over to the east side? I seem to recall that you live in Redford still? Or perphaps I am misremembering. I still go over to Redford to visit my parents about once every week or two.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

oh and by the way, Fluffy, I just sent you a list of what I am holding for you, not including the leftovers from the last shipment
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

kurt culler wrote:
Jennifer, do you ever make it over to the east side? I seem to recall that you live in Redford still? Or perphaps I am misremembering. I still go over to Redford to visit my parents about once every week or two.
she lives in the downriver are
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:
kurt culler wrote:
she lives in the downriver are
ahhh, okay, thanks. I don't get down that way too often.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

kurt culler wrote:
ahhh, okay, thanks. I don't get down that way too often.
i stop by there but she is not there when i get there
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by jennifer stambersky »

yes that sucked i wish i could have been there/...i waited till 3 and i figured you were not coming..you have my # now right??? and kurt you are so welcome to come and visit me... i know its far but its so beautiful down here by the river..wyandotte is having a street art festival soon.. i will let ya know if you are interested dave you should come to we can make a day of it!! 8)
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

jennifer stambersky wrote:yes that sucked i wish i could have been there/...i waited till 3 and i figured you were not coming..you have my # now right??? and kurt you are so welcome to come and visit me... i know its far but its so beautiful down here by the river..wyandotte is having a street art festival soon.. i will let ya know if you are interested dave you should come to we can make a day of it!! 8)
maybe during the summer we can pick a day and all get together. I'm booked up on weekends until the end of june, but school is out soon and I'll have time during the week, but Dave would probably have to work. Do you work outside the home (which I'm sure is a full time job in itself)?