Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

jennifer stambersky wrote:i have not heard from him either

hes ignoring us :(
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by jennifer stambersky »

so sad sigh* so dave how is work going for ya what ever happend with the complainerperson?? me? you ask well things are going alright..sean doess good one day then we hit a bump in the road...i can say one thing ,,,he is a controller little stinker!!!
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

nothing so far, i wont know until the end of the week maybe?

i still need to finish up my a/c on the car, i think the condenser is leaking :(

is john still being the same way? how much are you selling the hous in redford for?
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Psychotic_Carp wrote:nothing so far, i wont know until the end of the week maybe?

i still need to finish up my a/c on the car, i think the condenser is leaking :(

is john still being the same way? how much are you selling the hous in redford for?
is that leaky thing a bad thing? if so how bad yesh! we are going to be asking $105,000 but if we can avoid going through a realtor we can take no less then $98,000 to pay off the loan. WHY? know someone interested?? jon had been on and off i think he read the board because he all of a sudden started acting super great, i thouhgt he read the board because he came to me and asked how i would feel if he joined the board..i think to his surprise i said go right ahead..he didnt...and then just yesterday he started back up but now he is talking to me just loud and mean ..i have been over stress though with all thats been going on...i should find out results of my test thursday...sean is undergoing more tests wed...thurs. and fri. i have dr apts...all the while i am doing fabulous with avon... i think jon was quite surprised when i made out with over $1350.00 in sales in one campaign (two weeks)..maybe he is afraid i may leave him now that im doing so well...but that far from what i hope for in life....i will always need him by my side to help with everything...but i can not take it when he acts like he can not stand being around me it make me utterly sad :cry:
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

my mom is looking for a house here, i dont know what she can afford she wont give me a price range :(. im sorry the things are the way the are for you. i dont know what you can say to him to get him to listen to you :(

i hope the results come back good
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

im thinking positive about it all just to stay with good spirits...that would be so neat if someone i knda new bought the house i grew up in..im sentimental that way :D