I'VE GOT BELLY-BUTTON PAINS!

This forum is to jibber and jabber
s3xy_k0rean_babi22
Reader
Reader

I'VE GOT BELLY-BUTTON PAINS!

Post by s3xy_k0rean_babi22 »

i got my belly-button pierced for my birthdai...but now it hurts reallie bad!....i think i kno y too...but i should be gone by now!.....1) todai in gym...1st period....i played basket ball n' Eloy had chucked it at me....he didn't do it on purpose...he just passed it to a lil' too hard..n' it hit my belly-button right on!.....O man!...i couldn't even get up....then it started bleeding n' i laid in the nurse's office for 2 whole periods until it stopped...then 2)...when i wuz walking home frum skool todai....i slipped on ice...n' fell right on it.....my hand is all messed up too!.....daym!.....n' now i can't even eat without it burning...or sit down right w/out it hurting!...i think i need to see the doctor cuz itz all swollen n' STILL red! :x
i <3 B@nAn@s!!!
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

i suggest removing aid piercing until you heal. put ice on your wrist and pray you didnt break it :(

the wrist probably wont cause you permanent damage unless its broken, but the belly button could cause some major problems.

im sorry you got hurt :(
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by jennifer stambersky »

what a bad expirence with belly rings you are very brave to have gotten that done i agree with dave take it out try agian another time..dont let it get worse :cry:
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

You definitely need to see a doctor.
I've heard bell button piercings can be really prone to infections.
You don't want to get that infected.
Please see a doctor.
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

she's a liar, or something like that at least, this morning she said she couldnt even move, but rite now at this moment i got home with my mom at 3:20, she's gone to her friends!
s3xy_k0rean_babi22
Reader
Reader

Post by s3xy_k0rean_babi22 »

~*~*she's a liar, or something like that at least, this morning she said she couldnt even move, but rite now at this moment i got home with my mom at 3:20, she's gone to her friends!~*~*

yea u kno where i went tommi?!?!...to the mall so i could see the guy who pierced my belly button so he could tell me whutz wrong wit it!....DUH!!!!!!!

thanx everyone else....but he gave me a new one n' gave me sum bactine stuff...itz the #1 suggested medication from doctors for infections.....so itz all gravvvvy!
i <3 B@nAn@s!!!
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

there is a button on the top right of each members post called "quote"

and your welcome

what about the wrist?
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by jennifer stambersky »

s3xy_k0rean_babi22 wrote:~*~*she's a liar, or something like that at least, this morning she said she couldnt even move, but rite now at this moment i got home with my mom at 3:20, she's gone to her friends!~*~*

yea u kno where i went tommi?!?!...to the mall so i could see the guy who pierced my belly button so he could tell me whutz wrong wit it!....DUH!!!!!!!

thanx everyone else....but he gave me a new one n' gave me sum bactine stuff...itz the #1 suggested medication from doctors for infections.....so itz all gravvvvy!
that sounds just awful i would never get that done.. my hats off to you
megan kenny
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by megan kenny »

that must hurt
megan kenny
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by megan kenny »

did it hurtb when you got it
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

megan kenny wrote:that must hurt
a lot of my (female) students have had their belly buttons pierced in recent years. The trend seems to be tailing off somewhat, but it was real popular from around 1999-2003