hows your day going ?

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Re: hows your day going ?

Post by Rusty »

Monday was a pretty busy day. I went to the Red Wings game in the evening and didn't get home until 1:30am because of the overtimes. It was a fun game even though they lost. I wasn't really too tired on Tuesday, though I was a bit tired when I woke up this morning.

School is out next week and I am totally caught up with checking papers right now. I'm not going to have to spend many more evenings checking papers like I did last night and on Sunday night. Next week is all about the final exams.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Sites back?
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Yay!!!
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

:p

may lose it again theyre changing the config files around some stuff still needs fixing.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Got my hair cut today, stopped by brents he wasnt home, went by comic archives found chris doesnt work there now but hes getting his drivers lic. .....
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I talked to Chris a month ago and he mentioned that he got fired, but was still getting his comics from there. I forgot to mention it to you. It's kind of funny that he is finally getting his driver's license now after being so adamant about not getting it for so many years.

Graduation was tonight and it went pretty well. Kind of long, but at least it was in the new auditorium instead of the old gymnasium. That gym in the old school would have been sweltering. The new building is fine since it is climate controlled.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

My power went out around 5:30pm yesterday. A tree branch fell on the power lines a block away from me and killed power in the subdivision, though they have power just north of where I live. My parents also lost power, but they got it back around 10:30pm. Mine was still out this morning when I left for work. Hopefully it will be back today and not later this week as they are predicting.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

My powers out to, were on a generator, they said it will be a while? :x
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I'm at school now where it is cool. I'll get some work done and cruise the internet before heading home. My neighbor called me to tell me a couple of trucks were by, but there probably won't be a work crew until tomorrow at least.

My mom came over this morning to get my dog and to clean out my fridge and freezer for me. Since they have power again and plenty of storage space, they'll keep it for now. I'll be over that way Wednesday evening, so I hope I have power back by then so I can bring stuff back.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

My power is back so things are looking up. I'm all caught up at school except for checking 14 tests from this morning. I have a prep tomorrow morning so I'll check them then along with making an answer key for another final and doing a few other things.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

congrats!

im still out, if you were watching channel 4 they showed my street, according to them DTE said "another day or so" :(
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

We still dont have power :(
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it will come back soon.

Today was the last day for students. Teachers have to go in on Friday. I have one set of tests to finish checking and then I need to record the grades on the school's grading program. After that I'll tidy up my room for the summer and read a book for an hour or two before we have a luncheon at noon. After the luncheon, we can leave if we are done.
Hella
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by Hella »

I don't think I mentioned it here, but I won a radio contest as the biggest Yankee fan in Houston and won tickets to go see the Yankees play the Astros here this weekend.

The deal was I would be handcuffed to the biggest Astros fan for the game. Turns out the handcuffing was all for show, and was only done pre and post game.

Here is the photo that I won on:
We had to take a picture showing why we were the ultimate Yankee or Astro fan. I won by six votes.

Here are the pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hellamike8 ... 604464553/

I'm going back to the game tonight, and tomorrow, too.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Hella - congratulations. That is pretty cool.

I went to 4 graduation parties today. The first one was the best of the bunch, but I had a good time and I think the students appreciated my showing up.