Television Favorites!

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Rusty wrote:I watched Dresden Files and Battlestar Galactica, both of which were pretty good.
I missed the ep where starbuck dies :( I saw the scene in the last ep. $5 says she shows up later.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I don't think she'll be back this season, but it wouldn't surprise me if she comes back at some point next season.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

I watched the dresden files and galactica tonight , dresden is an ok porgram not that great but watchable. Galactinca was ok but appparently their site has been hacked

http://www.battlestargalactica.com/
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I taped both shows, but ended up watching Galactica. I thought it was a good episode and can't wait fr next week's season finale. There should be lots of goodies then.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

I watched 24 tonight since heroes is not on :( it was ok but I think I have missed too much to come back to it?
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I've missed the last 4 seasons of 24. Do you think I missed too much to get back into it? :)
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:I watched 24 tonight since heroes is not on :( it was ok but I think I have missed too much to come back to it?
I missed the last two episodes, but there was terrorists so the U.S. made a deal with China to get back Jack, they did. They thought it was this one dude, but it wasn't it was his friend, the dude they thought it was was really trying to make peace, he dies in an explosion of a goon of the vice president that was meant for the president but it just knocked him into a coma. There was a nuclear explosion, there was 4 left, Jack disarmed one. 3 left, and Jack's dad and brother were conspiring a secret plan to protect their business. Jack's dad killed Jack's brother to protect it in fear he might rat them out, he escaped after a little drama between him and Jack. Something with a drone pilot and thats all i know from there because I started watching IFL.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Rusty wrote:I've missed the last 4 seasons of 24. Do you think I missed too much to get back into it? :)
just a wee bit late :P
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

tommi wrote:
Psychotic_Carp wrote:I watched 24 tonight since heroes is not on :( it was ok but I think I have missed too much to come back to it?
I missed the last two episodes, but there was terrorists so the U.S. made a deal with China to get back Jack, they did. They thought it was this one dude, but it wasn't it was his friend, the dude they thought it was was really trying to make peace, he dies in an explosion of a goon of the vice president that was meant for the president but it just knocked him into a coma. There was a nuclear explosion, there was 4 left, Jack disarmed one. 3 left, and Jack's dad and brother were conspiring a secret plan to protect their business. Jack's dad killed Jack's brother to protect it in fear he might rat them out, he escaped after a little drama between him and Jack. Something with a drone pilot and thats all i know from there because I started watching IFL.
thankyou! IFL?
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:
tommi wrote:
thankyou! IFL?
International Fighting League
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

What a frakkin' good episode of BG. I did sort of see the ending coming, but I still enjoyed it. I'm really looking forward to the 2 hour special this fall and to see what they do in the next season. It sure as hell ought to be better than Galactica 1980 :P
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

I still neeed to watch it!
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

I watched BG, Something doesnt seem right with her? Maybe it was that she seems content?

I watched 24 it was ok.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Anyone watch lost? Anyone creeped out by the ending? Seems so Twighlight zone like.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I watched last week's episodes of Bones, Lost, Smallville, Scrubs and Dresden Files. I taped Bones and Lost tonight and may watch them this weekend.