hows your day going ?

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:Then I cam home and deleted a few user (spammers) I dont know how theyre getting through but its pissing me off :x
Were they actually making posts? I didn't notice any.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Rusty wrote:
Were they actually making posts? I didn't notice any.
No, these were the kind of guys that would actually spam your email account.

btw I changed all the accounts to hide the email addy.
Hella
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by Hella »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:Then I cam home and deleted a few user (spammers) I dont know how theyre getting through but its pissing me off :x
Are those the users that sign up, and put a link in there homepage spot and it's a link to a ringtones site or something similar? They always have random names, mostly just letters in no particular order and from weird places around the globe.

I delete those guys right away.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Hella wrote:
Are those the users that sign up, and put a link in there homepage spot and it's a link to a ringtones site or something similar? They always have random names, mostly just letters in no particular order and from weird places around the globe.

I delete those guys right away.
yes them rotten bastards! I ban them, ban the email addy immediately.

you never said why you hated flash.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I went to church with my mom and then we went out to Steak and Ale and back to my parent's house to play cards all afternoon. Plus the Tigers won again so it was good.
Hella
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by Hella »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:you never said why you hated flash.
http://www.foreverbroken.org/board/view ... 2289#12289

I just finished my third "intro to Flash" class that I have taken and I still know jack about the program.

None of the key frames worked the way I wanted them too, which really pissed me off. I dreaded the class every week because I knew it was a waste.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Hella wrote:
Psychotic_Carp wrote:you never said why you hated flash.
http://www.foreverbroken.org/board/view ... 2289#12289

I just finished my third "intro to Flash" class that I have taken and I still know jack about the program.

None of the key frames worked the way I wanted them too, which really pissed me off. I dreaded the class every week because I knew it was a waste.
the link(topic) didnt say why you hated it. Are most college classes a waste? I figured most beiginning classes would be.
Hella
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by Hella »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:link(topic) didnt say why you hated it. Are most college classes a waste? I figured most beiginning classes would be.
Ah, sorry for that. Whenever keyframes are involved, as I'm sure you know, it can get very frustrating when the simple animations do the opposite of what you want to do. The project only took me two hours to do, and it would have been less if I didn't have to keep going back to scan images and mess and fuss with every animation to get it right. The scenes where there is no animation are the scenes that I couldn't get the keyframes to work correctly. I wasn't going to spend all night on a project that I didn't care about for a class that was a waste of time.

I actually learned quite a bit in the intro classes that I have taken using DreamWeaver, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, and others. Getting into the meat and potatoes in the higher level classes further cemented those skills that I learned while teaching me more advanced skills.

Photoshop is really the only program that I have been able to take the initiative and learn quite a bit about it on my own. I don't think Flash is like that at all.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

YaY photoshop!! :D
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Not a bad day really. School was good and we keep racing to the end of the year. My softball team got massacred, though I did hit a pair of triples. The rain held off long enough for us to get the game in.

I've been laughing at all of the Civil War tags on Newsarama and View Askew. If I had one made, I'd probably do one where it says I'm with Archie and the Gang

and use a picture like this

http://www.archiecomics.com/wallpaper/Aug800x600.jpg
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Well I heard the video venders at the con were busted today :( Im still thinking of going for an hour or so, I dont think theres going to be anything I really want there.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

I have another copier im having problems with, im getting really fucking pissed :evil:
Hella
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by Hella »

Well I am in Tennessee after 12 hours of driving yesterday. Our next stop is Breaux Bridge, LA on our way to Houston!
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Hella wrote:Well I am in Tennessee after 12 hours of driving yesterday. Our next stop is Breaux Bridge, LA on our way to Houston!
Zod: You live in this place, Huston?
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Hella wrote:Well I am in Tennessee after 12 hours of driving yesterday. Our next stop is Breaux Bridge, LA on our way to Houston!
Have fun in Tennessee during your brief visit. When I was in Baton Rouge, LA visiting friends a long time ago, I drove home from there in one stretch, stopping only for gas, food, or to use the restroom facilities. It took me about 17.5 hours and covered over 1100 miles. I was 20 at the time and don't think I would attempt that now.