Itunes 6

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Itunes 6

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Anyone try it yet? you can now dowload video (including shows) all for your ipod video, which I wont be buying
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

HA...I don't even have an Ipod for music.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

fluffy wrote:HA...I don't even have an Ipod for music.
you could always head over to yahoo and load up on music since you dont have something that requires certain formats
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I might download it eventually if it is free. The iTunes I have now seems fine
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

kurt culler wrote:I might download it eventually if it is free. The iTunes I have now seems fine
when has itunes not been free? they make their money from the downlo..... actually they make there money from the ipod, itunes doesnt make them a proffit
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:
kurt culler wrote:I might download it eventually if it is free. The iTunes I have now seems fine
when has itunes not been free? they make their money from the downlo..... actually they make there money from the ipod, itunes doesnt make them a proffit
I figured it would be free, but who knows where they might try to milk more money out of. I think the OS X upgrades should be free, but I think I'd have to pay to go above the 10.2.7 I currently have, other than maybe a few patches.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

kurt culler wrote: I figured it would be free, but who knows where they might try to milk more money out of. I think the OS X upgrades should be free, but I think I'd have to pay to go above the 10.2.7 I currently have, other than maybe a few patches.
see what having a mac gets you. listen to the new twit podcast, a guy asked what was causing his blue screen of death, after talking about what could cause it on a windows system (and telling the guy teit wasnt a help show) they finally found it was a mac giving him the blue screen.....