Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Has anyone tried it yet?

http://www.konfabulator.com/
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Re: Konfabulator

Post by fluffy »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:Has anyone tried it yet?

http://www.konfabulator.com/
No I didn't even know it existed til you posted this. I just checked out their widgets. I don't know whether or not I'll download it.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I downloaded it. It's kind of neat. I might only use it for comic strips and a few other things. I haven't figured out how to turn off individual widgets yet without quitting the program.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

kurt culler wrote:I downloaded it. It's kind of neat. I might only use it for comic strips and a few other things. I haven't figured out how to turn off individual widgets yet without quitting the program.
i would say right click on it and chose "close widget" but you have a mac and I dont know if you replaced the mouse
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:
kurt culler wrote:I downloaded it. It's kind of neat. I might only use it for comic strips and a few other things. I haven't figured out how to turn off individual widgets yet without quitting the program.
i would say right click on it and chose "close widget" but you have a mac and I dont know if you replaced the mouse
I figured it out. I just have to hold down the control key when I click the mouse.