Television Favorites!

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

fluffy wrote:I'm downloading it right now Dave.
I'll let you know as soon as it's finished

I can't do it...it's too much info for my DSL...and it's going to take a day I think.
Go ahead and delete it Dave. Thanks anyway.
just set it for download at night
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

OKay but that won't be until 10 tonight and you said you needed to get rid of it. I don't want to be a burden , you know.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

fluffy wrote:OKay but that won't be until 10 tonight and you said you needed to get rid of it. I don't want to be a burden , you know.
its ok
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Damn, but that was a good episode of Battlestar Galactica tonight. The only thing that sucks is the wait until January for the second half of season 2.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:
fluffy wrote:I'm downloading it right now Dave.
I'll let you know as soon as it's finished

I can't do it...it's too much info for my DSL...and it's going to take a day I think.
Go ahead and delete it Dave. Thanks anyway.
just set it for download at night
Okay I've started it and I'm off to bed. I'll let you know first thing in the morning.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Damned them for splitting the season :(

ok ma'am
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:Damned them for splitting the season :(
Well, I look at it like this. At least this way we'll have new episodes from January to March again and the wait won't be quite as bad for Season 3 next July than if they had run the episodes continuously and stopped in December. This seems to be the thing now in cable shows. Monk has done the same thing the last couple of years. I still wish they'd bring Farscape back in place of one of the Stargates, though maybe I'd feel differently if I'd ever watched one of those shows. I'll probably watch them some day on dvd.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Okay Dave it's downloaded!
You can take the file off!

Thank you so much!
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

fluffy wrote:Okay Dave it's downloaded!
You can take the file off!

Thank you so much!
your welcome
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

kurt culler wrote:
Psychotic_Carp wrote:Damned them for splitting the season :(
Well, I look at it like this. At least this way we'll have new episodes from January to March again and the wait won't be quite as bad for Season 3 next July than if they had run the episodes continuously and stopped in December. This seems to be the thing now in cable shows. Monk has done the same thing the last couple of years. I still wish they'd bring Farscape back in place of one of the Stargates, though maybe I'd feel differently if I'd ever watched one of those shows. I'll probably watch them some day on dvd.
I keep telling myself that SciFi is doing a good thing by splitting the season the way it does. It is still, however, EVIL!!!
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

derangeddm wrote:
I keep telling myself that SciFi is doing a good thing by splitting the season the way it does. It is still, however, EVIL!!!
I think they should just make 52 episodes a year and have no breaks in the schedule :P
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

kurt culler wrote:
derangeddm wrote:
I think they should just make 52 episodes a year and have no breaks in the schedule :P
Now you're talkin'!!! Of course, I sincerely doubt that the episodes are that easy to make, sadly. Unlike it's namesake, this BSG doesn't endlessly re-use the same 10 dogfights...
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

derangeddm wrote:
kurt culler wrote:
derangeddm wrote:
Now you're talkin'!!! Of course, I sincerely doubt that the episodes are that easy to make, sadly. Unlike it's namesake, this BSG doesn't endlessly re-use the same 10 dogfights...
and they've already made more hours of the new BG than the old one (Galactica 1980 does not count at all (except maybe the Starbuck episode))
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

kurt culler wrote:
derangeddm wrote:Now you're talkin'!!! Of course, I sincerely doubt that the episodes are that easy to make, sadly. Unlike it's namesake, this BSG doesn't endlessly re-use the same 10 dogfights...
and they've already made more hours of the new BG than the old one (Galactica 1980 does not count at all (except maybe the Starbuck episode))
There was no Galactica 1980. I'm afraid someone misinformed you. Or maybe you're off your meds. Whatever.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

derangeddm wrote:
There was no Galactica 1980. I'm afraid someone misinformed you. Or maybe you're off your meds. Whatever.
denial is bad for you