Your Administrator
Your Administrator

katana

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

That's really cool dave. What is it for? I mean are you doing it as part of a larger commission or for yourself?
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

fluffy wrote:That's really cool dave. What is it for? I mean are you doing it as part of a larger commission or for yourself?
for myself, with some help from the guys at pixelation its been changed a bit

still working on it a bit
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by jennifer stambersky »

wow i bet i could do thatnot that it looks easy just that i think i could if i tried well right now im tired and craby because im sick everyone around me want to stay away from me im sad because of it but i guess when i talk because i lost my voise or most of it it sounds like im crabbing but im not IM JUST SIIIICK ugh!
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

jennifer stambersky wrote:wow i bet i could do thatnot that it looks easy just that i think i could if i tried well right now im tired and craby because im sick everyone around me want to stay away from me im sad because of it but i guess when i talk because i lost my voise or most of it it sounds like im crabbing but im not IM JUST SIIIICK ugh!

go rest..... :P
yami_scott

Post by yami_scott »

wow thats some excelent pixel art! i mean you should go and do something for a developing game (done for free by amateur programmer/programmer group) or a mod or something.

I've done pixel art myself in the past, I use to program (using a dev tool) my own offline games. I've actually been toying with doing another game lately too.

That is some seariously cool stuff though. Did you have anything in mind for its usage? or was it just a pixel art piccy?
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

yami_scott wrote:wow thats some excelent pixel art! i mean you should go and do something for a developing game (done for free by amateur programmer/programmer group) or a mod or something.

I've done pixel art myself in the past, I use to program (using a dev tool) my own offline games. I've actually been toying with doing another game lately too.

That is some seariously cool stuff though. Did you have anything in mind for its usage? or was it just a pixel art piccy?
thankyou sir, im not that good yet (i cant do people well :( ) i just did it for practice :)