Good Wordpress Themes?

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Hella
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Good Wordpress Themes?

Post by Hella »

Do any of you guys know where to find good Wordpress themes? I've looked on themes.wordpress.net and they really don't have something that I'm looking for, and the stuff I've found from Google aren't all that good either.

I am looking for something pink/greenish and suited for a blog about a baby. Ali and I registered her niece's name as a domain, and we're building a blog and mini site for her sister to keep people updated with pictures and little blurbs.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Never heard of it. Sorry.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

youll prob have a hard time finding one thats pink and green! si there any other details your looking for?
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Rusty wrote:Never heard of it. Sorry.

wordpress is the largest open source bloggings cms i run wordpress in xoops for my main page
Hella
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by Hella »

I kind of found one that I could modify and put my own graphics in to make it what I wanted.

I'm still tweaking it, but this is it so far: http://hellamike.com/blog/
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

thats so girlish :p
Hella
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by Hella »

Yeah. It is.

Also, I hate IE and Firefox. Why can't they display colors like they are supposed to?
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Hella wrote:Yeah. It is.

Also, I hate IE and Firefox. Why can't they display colors like they are supposed to?
the only browser that displays colors with a proper color profile is safari not even opera does that.

ive never had a problem with firefox or ie with colors the problem starts when you start using some types of filters in photoshop and other graphics programs, leo leporte talked about it on one of his shows a bit back
Hella
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by Hella »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:
Hella wrote:Yeah. It is.

the only browser that displays colors with a proper color profile is safari not even opera does that.
Yeah, I had the image opened in Photoshop, Safari, Firefox, Flock, and Camino and Safari was the only one that matched to Photoshop. I know both Firefox and IE screw it up on the PC, too.

I didn't use any filters on the image, it's just the color. I may have to change it slightly so it looks like I want it too. :|
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Hella wrote:
Yeah, I had the image opened in Photoshop, Safari, Firefox, Flock, and Camino and Safari was the only one that matched to Photoshop. I know both Firefox and IE screw it up on the PC, too.

I didn't use any filters on the image, it's just the color. I may have to change it slightly so it looks like I want it too. :|
i think you may be able to copy and paste it into another image editor and save it out, that might work? ill see if i can find something on it later