Free Ipod for your old cd's

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

http://cbs4boston.com/seenon/local_story_136104102.html

you might want to look into this Kurt
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

That does look very cool. With the 60 gb video ipod, I could store my entire mp3 collection on it. I will deinitely consider it and will probably end up doing it.

Thanks for the heads up
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

No problemo
Hella
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by Hella »

I heard about that, and considered doing it for a while, I couldn't part with my CDs, though.
Rusty wrote:With the 60 gb video ipod, I could store my entire mp3 collection on it.
I bought a 60 gig a few weeks ago with some money I got as graduation gifts and I filled up 27 gigs. That's it. I put EVERYTHING on it that I listen to on a regular basis. Now I am going to fill it up with some obscure stuff I never listen to.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

I only use 15 gigs of my 30 ( I only add the songs I listen to a lot)
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Hella wrote:I heard about that, and considered doing it for a while, I couldn't part with my CDs, though.
Rusty wrote:With the 60 gb video ipod, I could store my entire mp3 collection on it.
I bought a 60 gig a few weeks ago with some money I got as graduation gifts and I filled up 27 gigs. That's it. I put EVERYTHING on it that I listen to on a regular basis. Now I am going to fill it up with some obscure stuff I never listen to.
I have around 13000 mp3s plus mp3s of classical and other stuff I don't have on my iTunes. I could probably fill up the 60gb pretty easily, though I would likely edit out a bunch of stuff and only fill up maybe half the amount.
Hella
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by Hella »

I thought I would fill up 60 gigs with no problem, but I think I am going to top out with about 35 gigs.

Any mp3s that are on my PC are on my iPod (27 gigs). I have around 1,000 CDs, about half store bought, the rest downloaded and burned. I went through all of them and put them on my computer. I will probably do one more pass through all those CDs and put more music on it, and just leave the rest to fill up the remaining 33 gigs over time.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I've got about 690 burned cds (and 1500-2000 regular or promotional cds). Plus another 10 mp3 cds where I put classical, movie scores, and other stuff that I didn't burn to regular cds.
Hella
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by Hella »

Wow, and people think I have a lot.

Ali thought I was a magician when I was unpacking all my spindles. They kept coming out of boxes and she was worried we wouldn't have space for it.

But I keep everything on spindles, mac programs, PC programs, data backups, mp3 backups, fonts. I really need better organization.