Seans Michaels Diary...

This forum is to jibber and jabber
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by jennifer stambersky »

6/17/06 sean had a normal morning..we read and played and had breakfest...went to school and he had a very bad time there...lots of screeming flipping out phycotic rages all that great stuff..he scratch one of his teacher...he works with 4 in the class of 4 kids...1 speech...1 occupational...1 therepist and 1 teacher...after we came home had spanish and music had dinner and went to swim therepy and had a blast there!!!came home and went to bed...woohhooo sounds short but im pooped out..
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\3c49.jpg
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

He wouldent happen to go to yale elementry would he?....

Kid went nuts there.....a wait your not allowed to use the word psychotic
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

opps sorry hehehehe :)
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

today was loud and difficult...lots of pacing and tantrums...we went to the groucery store and when i took him out of the cart to put him in a new one he freaked out.... so i had to pack my stuf with him screaming between my legs...we had music time today...he is such a good singer....when he has been upset this past month he has been doing this new things where he blows out boogers and snot and trys to wipe them on me...ok that is soo gross..well people keep thinking he is upset because he has something in his nose...this is so not the case...he really does want to blow out snot on me or you or anyone he can when he is mad...he did go to bed pretty good....with all the screeching i thought he might give me a hard time....i pray for a better day tomorrow...we are going to the roller rink :shock:
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

ewww
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

1-19-06 yes eww is right! today went awesome...even better than i had hoped...unlike the last trip to the rink where he was completely out of his mind with fits...sean with LOTS of work did very well...he even tried to skate!!! i was very proud of him...he did freak out when we walked towards the door only to pass it up to go get a snack...but he sat and ate his snack just like a little gentelman....what a guy muah!....we had spanish after that and music...after he started screeming and screeching for a while.... i made him some fries and had to go out for a break..went to church...dad put him to bed and said he did fine
Last edited by jennifer stambersky on Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

went to church?
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

yes i went to a church but for reason i care not to share with seans docters hehehehe
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

wow today was dredful! all morning he screamed and cried! and at school he screamed and cried 75% of the time...after school we went to another mothers house for a play date and i bought some stuff for her and i to make a communications book like seans for her son...it was fulfilling but both are kids screamed and cried the whole time so we did not finish the book..i left her the stuf to finish it and left...he fel asleep on the way home and slept for an hour...then he played with his toys for a while had dinner and wemt to bed blah....what a day i tell you! high stress! now i am going to go pass out! tootles
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Good night
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

1-21 & 22-06 this week went very good all around...we stayed at my mothers house this weeked and went to church...sean was very well behaived throught out the last 2 days....he did pace and circle and twirl alot but all and all he was calm most of the time....we even went to an antique shop and had a very nice time....i hope today will be just as great!
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

I hope you have a good day to
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

the last couple days have been a blur...i have had the flu..wow it kicked my butt! :shock: sean has been very good though! he is useing the comunications cards more and more and he is also speaking alot more as well! the only concern i have had the last few days were him twirling and pacing and linning up his toys....i was glad there were very few tantrums...today so far he is makeing up for lost time!!! i have been attacked 4 times today and he has lost it every 20 minutes since he has woken up....i will let you know how the rest of the night goes...take care everyone!
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Has ignoring him during the tantrums ever worked?
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

when he tantrums he has a tendency to hurt himself or even try and hurt oters...like he rams into me as hard as he can...he claws at my eyes in an attempt to dig them out...he bites me and scratches me kicks and hits...and he bangs his head on any hard objets in reach...sorry i have not been on...i had no internet access for a week now...today is my first day back...i have cable now