Why I like firefox

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Hella
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by Hella »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:Im using it on a PC yet it doesnt crash for me hmmmmm
It has nothing to do with the OS. Meanie.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I tried upgrading to Firefox 2.0 today, but it seems to be a bit buggy. It doesn't act quite the same as 1.5 and seems to freeze up a bit at times and not let me open new windows or enter website addresses. There are a couple of other things I don't like. !.5 has been crashing more frequently for me of late so I was hoping 2.0 would be more stable, but I'd rather stick with 1.5 until those problems are ironed out.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Rusty wrote:I tried upgrading to Firefox 2.0 today, but it seems to be a bit buggy. It doesn't act quite the same as 1.5 and seems to freeze up a bit at times and not let me open new windows or enter website addresses. There are a couple of other things I don't like. !.5 has been crashing more frequently for me of late so I was hoping 2.0 would be more stable, but I'd rather stick with 1.5 until those problems are ironed out.
It seems to have something to do with media, probably flash, myspace and a couple other sites seem to cause the most problems to me, yet others are just fine. I agree though it seems a bit too buggy to have been released the way it is :(