sports and sports teams

This forum is to jibber and jabber
korman93
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

sports and sports teams

Post by korman93 »

My favorite sport is football and my favorite team is any team except the New England Patriots and the Green Bay packers[/list]
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

My favorite sport is major league baseball and I like the Detroit Tigers, Pistons, Red Wings and Lions as well as the Michigan Wolverines in basketball and football. I also like tennis, both playing and watching.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

I love Baseball, Football, tennis, basketball, volleyball, hockey and even soccer because of where I live.
I also love the Green Bay Packers amongst other teams so korman, you are dead to me. Talk to the hand. :P
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:I love Baseball, Football, tennis, basketball, volleyball, hockey and even soccer because of where I live.
I also love the Green Bay Packers amongst other teams so korman, you are dead to me. Talk to the hand. :P
I respect the Packers and Patriots, but am a fan of the Lions. I wish that we had had Brett Favre as our quarterback for the last decade
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote:
fluffy wrote:I love Baseball, Football, tennis, basketball, volleyball, hockey and even soccer because of where I live.
I respect the Packers and Patriots, but am a fan of the Lions. I wish that we had had Brett Favre as our quarterback for the last decade
Favre is a keeper alright. As long as you don't tell me you hate the Packers you remain on my good side. Those hate filled Vikings fans are tough for me to hang out with.
I haven't paid much attention to the Lions but I will now.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote: Favre is a keeper alright. As long as you don't tell me you hate the Packers you remain on my good side. Those hate filled Vikings fans are tough for me to hang out with.
I haven't paid much attention to the Lions but I will now.
Well, I don't like the Packers much when they keep beating the crap out of the Lions, but I don't hate them. I wish the Lions were more like them at least in terms of making the playoffs every once in a while and winning a super bowl
korman93
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by korman93 »

Packers suck bret farve is ok
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

korman93 wrote:Packers suck bret farve is ok
Talk to the hand, the head's not listening and watch your language. 8)
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

fluffy wrote:
korman93 wrote:Packers suck bret farve is ok
Talk to the hand, the head's not listening and watch your language. 8)
farves kool, and packers do sukk, but Mcnabb and vick r better and my fave. sport is football b-ball is kool too and my fave team are OAKLAND RAIDERS
korman93
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by korman93 »

raiders rool :!: :!: :!:jerry rice :!: :!: :!:rich gannon :!: :!:they all good :!: :!:
korman93
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by korman93 »

does any body watch arena football i do and i'm behind the rush all the way.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

What an end to the Michigan vs Penn State game tonight. Penn State scores a touchdown to go ahead 25-21 with 53 seconds left. Michigan marches down to the Penn State 10 yard line and has a 4th down play with 1 second left and they score a touchdown to win 27-25.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

I was busy watching baseball last night and those Chisox are sure getting it done. I hope it's the Chisox/Astros.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:I was busy watching baseball last night and those Chisox are sure getting it done. I hope it's the Chisox/Astros.
I hope so too. I'd like to see the Chisox win since they haven't won in almost 90 years.
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

did n e one see the bears and vikings game today, man caulpepper is getting rusty or the bears are getting alot better.