Television Favorites!

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Re: Television Favorites!

Post by Rusty »

9 - The Orville Season 2 - I think the second season was even better than the first. I hope that this show lasts for a long time.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

10 - The Flash Season 5 - I liked the character of Nora, but Cicada got a bit old as the villain of the season. It does set up the Crisis for next season.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

11 - Arrow Season 7 - lots of action in a pretty entertaining penultimate season. Next year should be interesting with Crisis.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

12 - Blackish Season 5 - I thought that this season was more consistent than season 4. Very little Zoey with her having her own show now, but still pretty good.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

13 - DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - Each season is a bit different. I thought this season was fun.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

14 - Supergirl Season 4 - I thought this was a pretty good season. Red Daughter and Lex Luthor were well done.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

15 - Into the Badlands Season 3 - I didn't find this season as interesting as the first two. I'm not really sorry that it got canceled.

16 - Brockmire Season 1 - I finally managed to watch the one episode I missed from this season so I watched it before starting up on the third season. This is a fun show.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

17 - Brockmire Season 3 - This was another good season. Brockmire actually manages to stay sober and has some trouble adjusting to that, He gets a job with Oakland and is partnered with a black lesbian who was a really good softball player. Their chemistry takes time to build, but eventually works out well.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

18 - Happy Season 2 - The second season was just as wacky as the first, though I think it may have been more consistent. I enjoyed it. It revolved around Easter whereas the first season focused on Christmas.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

19 - Green Hornet Season 1 (and only) - This 1960s show is definitely dated, but I thought it was fun.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

20 - Cloak and Dagger Season 2 - I thought the second season was just as good as the first and maybe even a bit better. Very well done.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

21 - Daredevil Season 2 - I finally got around to finishing this on Netflix. I thought it was very good, though the first season was a bit better. The Punisher was cool.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

22 - Krypton Season 2 - Zod and Brainiac are the main enemies this season. Lobo is introduced and is pretty cool. I didn't think this season was quite as good as the first one overall, but it was still entertaining.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

23 - Titans Season 1 - This show was very good, even better than I expected. I thought they did a nice job on Dick Grayson, Donna Troy, Hawk and Dove, Raven, Jason Todd and Starfire. Gar Logan was the weakest of the characters and didn't have a lot to do, but maybe he'll get better in the second season. The Doom Patrol was pretty cool as well. Of course, it ends on a cliffhanger that isn't resolved until season 2, but I can wait until the dvd/bluray comes out next year. I don't plan on signing up for the streaming service.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

24 - Killjoys Season 5 - The final season seemed to be lacking something compared to previous seasons. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't quite as entertaining.