hows your day going ?

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Re: hows your day going ?

Post by Rusty »

I've been feeling pretty much back to normal for the past week so that's a good sign. I went and played tennis for a couple of hours last night and that went well. Just the normal aches and pains of a 50 year old body the day after. Thanks for asking.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Youre welcome, I have been working 10 hours a day since I was farmed out to another company.... I have not had much time :(
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I don't know that I could handle working 10 hours a day anymore. I've kind of fallen out of the habit.

My softball team started their season last week. It is only going to be 6 weeks of double headers, but so far so good - we're 3-1 after two weeks.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Its not just working 10 hours at a desk its 10 hours lifting 200lb tv boxes doing wiring and hanging them, no brakes and 30 min lunches :x

Im surprised your even playing softball!
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

How have you been doing lately? Thanksgiving ended up just being me and my mom due to the high number of cases and the pause here in Michigan. My niece and her boyfriend are going to come over to my mom's house on Christmas Eve so it should be the four of us that night I'm ready for the vaccine to be widespread so that we can hopefully get somewhat back to normal.

A friend of mine wants to go see the new Wonder Woman 1984 film in the theater, but the theaters may not be open at that time. I qualify for a free month of HBO Max so I might go ahead and take it to watch the film at home.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

I have been ok, there were just a few of us at thanksgiving but it was pretty packed at my brothers during Christmas, what did you do on Christmas?
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

My niece and her boyfriend went over to my mom's house at noon and the four of us had dinner and opened presents. I spent a few more hours after that with my mom. The niece had to leave around 2:30 because their puppysitter had to leave.

I went over to my mom's house from 3-12 on New Year's Eve. Usually I would go to a party at a friend's house on NYE, but they didn't have it this year due to Covid. I had already told them that I wouldn't be going if they did have it. It was a relaxing evening of playing cards and working on puzzles.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

This error popped up when I tried to post to Movies.

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Incorrect string value: '\xE2\x80\xA8...' for column `forebar7_phpbb3`.`phpbb3_posts`.`post_text` at row 1 [1366]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

I updated the board from what I can tell that happens when there are mysql issues... not sure